madame merry-go-round

Welcome allTo this so pleasant kingdomPlease hold still, allow meTo chain you up all the way, hand to footYou were a captive in this twisted carnival that the devil owned on the side

Welcome all
To this so pleasant kingdom
Please hold still, allow me
To chain you up all the way, hand to foot
You were a captive in this twisted carnival that the devil owned on the side. You were given a pseudo title of owner as you really only half-assed managed it. People came in, most.....never leave. Those trapped under its enchantment were chained and their souls would power the merry-go-round.

There's a ferris wheel
And a haunted house as well
And tonight just like this
For you, I will stay and be your own slave
You had somehow managed to lure the younger brother into this dreaded trap. However it wasn't exactly the carnival itself that attracted him. You were bound by contract, to do whatever you must to keep him pleased. You were now this boy's personal slave.

And after you've become tired of
Playing with me, step right this way
Follow me right into the freezing cradle
After hours of playing and exploring. The wolf became tired and overheated. As you must, you lead him to a cool room to rest before chaining him.

I am Madame Merry-Go-Round
Queen of the amusement park
I am Madame Merry-Go-Round
Master of the handcuffs and chains
"Madame (y/n), so you know what the best part of this day was?" He asked with a tired smile as his head rested on your lap.

"What was is Boris darling? The games? Rides? Or perhaps it was the food?" You asked letting his head as you smiled down at the innocent boy.

"Those were nice and all, but my favorite part was spending it with you!" He grinned widely as you brushed furiously.

This was not at all what was supposed to happen. You had to get him out and fast.

On top of a rocking horse you
Can clearly see a fleeting utopia
You grabbed his arm and pulled him outside.

"Boris, do you see that rocking horse?"

"Yeah, why?"

"There's a gate just behind it. Go through it and don't come back!" You ordered.

"Why, aren't you coming with me?"

" No, this place is dangerous! It's toxic here! I can't leave it it will soon us both! " you tried to explain. The carousel pendant was what kept you There and you were forbidden to even touch it.

I am Madame Merry-Go-Round
Even if the world should break apart
I am Madame Merry-Go-Round
I will still remain right here then, so
You smiled sadly as you returned to your station. You held an iron pole in your grasp as you marched towards the monstrosity that swelled in the heart of this land. Gripping tightly as you grit your teeth.

Still spinning without a single stop
Just stay here with me and forget
Everything now
There it spun. Eerie green fog and the scent of smoldering tar engulfed the immediate area. Boris begged you to leave with him, but you wouldn't. Not while this thing stands, taking the lives of countless people.

If you would like
Me to grant your wish as well
Well, then just form a line
And wait patiently, it may take a while
The carnival was gearing up for the night's finale. The parade would commence followed by the firework show. People lined up to watch eagerly, unaware that everything around them is a blatant lie.

Watch, the end of a parade
Of glittering shadows
That wherever you should go
Will start up again and continue then
As all were distracted by the show, you snuck up to the machine. You gripped the chain around your neck as it burned and tore through the flesh of your palm.

The midnight game that we're playing
Am I not the thing that you so
Desire to hold and use to it's extent?
You bitterly smiled as the snapped chain dangled in your bleeding fist. You threw it to the ground as you continued up the steps.

I am Madame Merry-Go-Round
I can be whomever you would like
I am Madame Merry-Go-Round
Forget every single memory
You held the pole high like a magic staff before plunging it into the damned gears below. You want to be free. You want everyone to be free.

With your white hand that's so cold
Hold me tightly and I will share my warmth
Boris reached a hillside clearing, where he was reunited with Bendy. They turned upon hearing a horrid crunch. It was like a bunch of cars being smashed together in a compactor. Boris' eyes widened as tears slipped down. A giant cloud of smoke and fire rose above the fence lining the grounds.

Like a flash of lightning, they were crashing through the gate as people were fleeing in terror. Your pale ghostly skin stood out from the mess of mangled machinery. Boris carefully pulled you out onto his chest. You were cold as a grave and curled into him greedily for warmth.

I am Madame Merry-Go-Round
Even if you come to think you love me
I am Madame Merry-Go-Round
It's simply one out of many dreams
There was So much blood coating your dainty frame. But it was clear to see that you weren't going to make it much longer without help.

You looked out at the ruins you created as you were carried away.

"I was the queen of this park. This was my home, my paradise. Then he came along and tainted it with his wicked magic. But I....I broke his curse I set everything right. So.....why does it hurt to see what I've done?" You said to no one in particular.

That day that was unprotected then
We
Exchanged a vow that we would
Both meet again
"It's Because you were looking at what you created without magic. You're saddened by the fact that magic turned you to have to do this" Boris said holding you closer.

"Maybe, after I get better.....we can meet again. Okay?" You said hopeful.

"Yeah that would be nice"

I am Madame Merry-Go-Round
Queen of the amusement park
I am Madame Merry-Go-Round
Master of the handcuffs and chains
It was Halloween time a year later. A new park had opened to celebrate this spooky holiday. You happily stood in your tattered ringleaders dress. Your colorful makeup and cute top hat made you the star of the show.

On top of a rocking horse you
Can clearly see a fleeting utopia
At the center of your grand park, stood a brightly colored rocking horse that was a tower to look over the entire park.

"Boris, see the rocking horse?"

"Yeah?"

"Meet me at the top at midnight!"

"Okay!"

I am Madame Merry-Go-Round
Even if the world should break apart
I am Madame Merry-Go-Round
I will still remain right here then, so
You both happily gazed out at the fireworks, content that thing were better now. Boris took you by the hand, smiling warmly as his cheeks flushed.

If you feel that you cannot leave
You can't, in any way blame me, o-
kay?

"Can I come back to see you tomorrow?" He asked bashfully

"You can come here anytime you want! I'll always wait for you right here!" You giggled kissing his cheek.