🍋burn me down

Felix x reader

Boy, I feel

The temperature rising

My heart stops

You struck me like lightning

You felt hot as hell right now.

You were in heat and it didn't help that you were so close to your best friend and crush right at the moment.

It definitely was no help being in a dance club where your bodies were forced against one another's.

Every little touch of his cool hand against your fiery skin sent shocks up your spine.

Can't fight

This feeling inside me

Time's up

I got you in my sights

Felix knew you would be going into heat soon, but not this soon.

To tell the truth, he wanted so badly to kiss you and run his hands over every curve of your beautiful body.

You stood in the middle of the crowded dance floor.

You were wearing a tight tube top that made your cleavage pop, tight flared jeans that hugged your hips so irresistibly, and a leather cropped jacket.

It's just the way you do to me

What you do to me

(It's human nature)

Tonight, it's only you and me

Baby, set me free

You made a bold move in the heat of the moment.

You walked up to Felix, grabbed the collar of his jacket and yanked him into a kiss.

His instant response was to grab ahold of you and kiss back.

Felix's tongue brushed along your bottom lip asking permission to enter, which you granted.

He swept you up and carried you across the lot to the motel room you both shared.

So, take me up

Make me fall and

Show me what

Lies beyond and

Light me up

Light me up and

Burn me down down down down

Your legs wrapped around his waist as he pushed you up against the wall.

His clothed erection grinded against your warm, moist core.

Felix's lips hungrily kissed and sucked on the tender flesh that was exposed to him.