home

Felix x reader

I'm staring out into the nightTrying to hide the painYou gazed out upon the vast empty fields

Trying to hide the pain
You gazed out upon the vast empty fields. The cold night's air, licking at your bare arms. Remembering the pain of the night he left.

I'm going to the place where love
And feeling good don't ever cost a thing
And the pain you feel is a different kind of pain
Felix sighed, it had been a long hard year. Felix regretted leaving you like that. The harsh words he said, still stung bitterly on his tongue.

All he wanted now was to return home to you, hoping there was still a chance for the two of you to work things out.

I'm going home
Back to the place where I belong
And where your love has always been enough for me
You yourself have not been at that cabin for some time. Now that you thought about it, it kind of makes you want to go back. Even if it's just to grab your left over things and leave with your only memories.

You wanted to revisit the place where your love resided.

I'm not running from
No, I think you got me all wrong
I don't regret this life I chose for me
Felix drove quickly through the dry plains. He was just over two hundred miles away from his destination. He doesn't regret his next plan of action.

But these places and these faces are getting old
So I'm going home
Well, I'm going home
Although you enjoyed visiting your home town, you quickly grew tired of the atmosphere of the land that time seemed to forget. Everything and everyone seemed the same ever since 1928.

The miles are getting longer it seems
The closer I get to you
I've not always been the best man or friend for you
It felt like it was going to take ages for him to reach the cabin. Every mile seems to double as he drives farther.

He was in deep thought. Felix knew that he hadn't been the best to you. You deserved better, but part of him hoped to change things between the two of you. He hoped with all his heart that he could do better.

But your love remains true
And I don't know why
You always seem to give me another try
You never even dreamed of life with anyone else. Felix was and is your everything. Even when you or he made mistakes, you both give each other another chance.

So I'm going home
Back to the place where I belong
And where your love has always been enough for me
I'm not running from
Felix was nearly there. Oh how he longed to hold you again. Kiss you, tell you how much he truly loved you. You love was all he needed. There was no other woman to make him feel the way you do.

No, I think you got me all wrong
I don't regret this life I chose for me
But these places and these faces are getting old
You had just entered the cabin. Everything was coated in a light film of dust. Despite that it was slightly cold from lack of use, it was still home. No one in your family could understand the importance of that to you.

All that was missing, was a certain feline lover of yours.

Be careful what you wish for
'Cause you just might get it all
You just might get it all
And then some you don't want
Just as his name slipped through your lips, the door handle jingled and the lock clicked open.

Be careful what you wish for
'Cause you just might get it all
You just might get it all, yeah
Felix was ready to open the door to an empty house, but was delighted to see his little angel, waiting in the middle of the front room.

Oh, well I'm going home
Back to the place where I belong
And where your love has always been enough for me
You ran into his open arms a smile on your face as tears trickled down. Felix reflected the same as he kissed you all over your face.

I'm not running from
No, I think you got me all wrong
I don't regret this life I chose for me
Felix started a fire in the fireplace as you prepared hot chocolate for the two of you.

But these places and these faces are getting old
I said these places and these faces are getting old
So I'm going home, I'm going home

You both sat there. A cocoa mug in hand, cuddled under the soft warm blanket, happy to be home.