~Master~

I'm so sorry for being gone for about 3 weeks, if some of you didn't know, I went on a vacation with my family and the WiFi there was horrible. But I'm back now and it feels so good to be writing again. So again sorry for the extremely late update and I luv you guys so much and without further ado, let the reading begin~
_________________________

My life had been going great up until now. I had two loving parents, amazing friends, good grades, and I was three months away from graduating high school. Everything seemed perfect...or so I thought.

I wake up to a loud banging noise coming from somewhere. I open my eyes, blinking the drowsiness away. I look at my surroundings and I don't recognize any of the furniture around me. Where am I?

I sit up straight to get a better look at the room. The king sized bed I'm laying in is covered in pearl white blankets and pillows. To my right is a window with dark gray curtains that match the two couch chairs in the corners of the room. There are two wooden doors, one straight ahead of me and one to my left. One of them has to lead out of the room right?

I try getting out from the bed but I suddenly feel weak and fall back into the bed. What's wrong with me? Was I drugged or something? I try to think back to what happened yesterday. I don't remember completely but I can make out little pieces. For example, I remember going out with my friends to some club I think.

Obviously I wasn't old enough to go clubbing but my friend knew someone that worked in the club to sneak us in.
I'd be lying if I said I haven't gone clubbing before but hey, you gotta live life while you're still young right?

Anyways, I think I had a couple shots and after that...what did I do? Suddenly a guys face pops into my head for a quick second. He had dark hair, a nice structured face, and doe like eyes. Who was that?

Flashback:

"Come on Y/n, let's go dance!" My friend Liz yelled as she fought to keep her balance from all the shots she had taken.

"You go, I'm gonna have a couple more drinks!" I shout back.

She lazily nodded her and gave me a thumbs up before slipping into the crowd on the dance floor. I turned back to the bar and was about to ask the bartender for another shot but someone had beat me to it.

"Two tequila shots please." A voice hollered.

I looked over to my right and saw a handsome dark haired male around his early twenty's sitting on the stool next to me. I couldn't look away for some reason. He suddenly turned my way and a smirk formed on his lips.

"Now what is a beautiful girl like you doing here all alone?" He asked turning his whole body my direction. My cheeks turned a blush pink color from his compliment. Why am I reacting this much from just a couple words? It has to be the alcohol.

"I-I'm not alone." I stutter.

"Boyfriend?" He raises a brow.

"No! I'm single, I mean—My friend is with me..."

The bartender comes back with the two shots he had ordered. He takes both of them in each hand and turns back to me.

"Wanna drink with me?" He asks, passing the shot glass to me.

"Um..sure, thanks." I smile at him and my hand comes into contact with his as I grab the glass. He raises his glass towards mine.

"Cheers." He clinks our glasses together and we both down the drink in one go. I squint at the taste of the tequila. I'm not much of a tequila girl.

"You don't like it?" He asks.

"I-I do! It's really good." I fake a smile as best I can.

"You're lying." He chuckles. To be honest, I'm not the best at lying. He suddenly leans closer causing me to scoot backwards. I almost fall off the stool but he's quick enough to wrap an arm around my waist, saving me just in time.

Jungkook One Shots On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara