~Library~

I always thought that school would be exactly like high school musical with fun parties and people randomly dancing and singing.

But it's the complete opposite, the parties suck and the only people dancing are the ones that are high af.

Instead of Troy we have fuck boys, and instead of Gabriella, we've got sluts.

I've literally only been at this school for two weeks and I already wanna drop out.
The teachers scold us for nothing when their the ones who don't teach shit. I'm lucky that I have straight A's for now but I don't think they'll last that long.

I was sitting in math class doodling in my journal until I felt someone's gaze on me.

I looked over my shoulder and caught a pair of eyes from across the classroom.

The eyes that belonged to the one and only Jeon Jungkook.

I haven't spoken to him before but from what I've heard, he's bad news. He drinks, smokes, sleeps with multiple girls, everything I hate in guys.

Why is he staring at me? I gave him a confused look which made him smirk before he turned his attention back to the teacher.

What was that about?

Class had ended and it was finally lunch time. I grabbed my belongings and headed out to the library.

Since I just moved here I don't really have any friends so I eat in the library by myself.

"Hi Ms. Grensner, is it alright if I eat in here again?" I asked the librarian.

She shrugged.

"Uh...I'll take that as a yes?" I asked unsure.

She shrugged again.

"O-Ok..." I headed to the table in the back corner.

That's literally our conversation whenever I come here. She shrugs while I try to get her to say something but I doubt she's ever gonna speak to me. Not that I have a problem with that.

I set my bag down and took my lunch out and began to dig in.

A few minutes later the chair in front of me was pulled out and was sat on by, to my surprise, Jungkook.

Why is he here? Can't he just let me eat by myself in a library in peace??

"Hey" he said.

I rolled my eyes and started eating again pretending he wasn't even there.

"Why are you ignoring me?" He asked.

"Cuz I don't like you" I glared.

"But you don't even know me" he defended.

"From what I've heard around school, your the kind of guy that I hate, so can you leave me alone?" I said packing up my lunch to leave.

He just had to ruin my lunch.

"Wait! Don't go" he said grabbing my arm before I could leave.