~Falling Pt.5~

⚠️Warning: there is a short MATURE scene and there will be a note, showing where it starts and ends for those of you who don't like that kind of stuff⚠️ (But let's be honest, you all read it anyway 😂)
_________________________

Your shift had finally ended which gave you about two hours to get ready before Jin came to pick you up. You quickly grabbed your things from your locker but before you could leave, Jungkook came in, blocking the door.

"Move." You said impatiently.

"No." He bluntly said.

"What is your problem? We broke up didn't we? What's so wrong about going with Jin?" You furrowed your brows in anger.

"I...I don't trust him." He says.

"Trust? You really wanna talk about trust right now!? You destroyed any ounce of trust I had left for you." You bite your lip trying to suppress the tears that start forming in your eyes. "So stop trying to protect me when you're the reason why I'm broken."

"Y/n, I'm sorry—"

"Sorry won't fix what you did. I'm going with Jin tonight and nothing you say is gonna stop me." You end as you brush past him, walking away until he says something that you never thought he would ever say.

"I'm still in love with you."

You couldn't comprehend those last few words. Your chest felt tight, like it was being suffocated to death. It was weird. You felt relieved yet pained hearing him say that he still loves you. It was like your mind was at war with your heart. Except, picking one over the other felt like the right choice. Or at least you hoped so.

"Well...I...I don't." You say before walking off.

It takes every last bit of strength within you to keep yourself composed until you got into your car. In that moment, the walls came crashing down and the tears were streaming down your face.

I loved Jungkook, with all my heart. But that love was torn to shreds after he cheated.

~About a year ago~

You and Jungkook had been invited to a party tonight. Unfortunately, you were lying in bed sick after you had caught a cold.

"I'm not going. I'm just gonna stay here with you and take care of you all night." Jungkook says, plopping down next to you.

"Aw, I appreciate it baby but I know your friends are waiting on you. I don't want to keep you from having fun tonight. So go to the party, I'll be fine." You assure him.

"Baby, I don't care about going to that stupid party. I'd much rather stay here and help you get better." He refuses.

"I know you do but I also know that the party animal in you isn't gonna pass up a party. Especially at Jimin's three-story villa." You mention, trying persuade him.

He gives you a look knowing that you've won him over, "Are you sure? Because I really don't mind staying—"

"Yes! Now stop making excuses and go party already!" You say, pushing him off the bed.

He chuckles, "Fine, but only cuz you forced me." He leans over and gives you sweet, loving kiss before pulling away and resting his forehead against yours, "I love you."

"I love you too." You smile.

"Call me right away if you need me alright? I'll be home in less than a millisecond." He says, before walking out the door. "Miss you already!" You hear him yell from the hallway as you shake your head and fall back into the bed.