~Snow Pt.2~

(A/n: Just so you guys know, there is mention of suicide and this is not to offend anyone, it is just part of the storyline. Sorry, if this was a little bit of a spoiler, but it does not change anything important to the plot.)

Y/n POV

~3 years later~

You were scared, lonely, and lost. That's what it felt like to be in a coma. Everything was dark and blurry almost to the point that you couldn't make out shapes or figures. At times you would hear voices either from people or maybe you had just lost it and began imagining things.

But there was always one thing you could clearly see behind all the darkness. A boy. Walking backwards, with each step getting further and further away from you until he would just dissolve into thin air.

 Walking backwards, with each step getting further and further away from you until he would just dissolve into thin air

(A/n: kinda unnecessary but I mean, is anything unnecessary when it comes to Tom Holland?? I don't think so. Also let me know if you guys can see the GIFs so I know that I'm not just writing random author notes 😅)

Y/n's Mom POV

I don't know how much more of this I can take. It's been three years. Three years of not hearing my daughter's voice, seeing her beautiful eyes.

You look at her, laying peacefully on the hospital bed. She has grown a couple inches as well as the length of her hair these few years. Even in a coma she has become a beautiful girl. Unfortunately, she wasn't awake for any of it.

Will she ever wake up?

You rest your head on the edge of her bed when you suddenly feel the bed slightly move. You jolt your head up and notice her fingers move.

"Ju....Jung..." You hear her frail voice utter. Your eyes widen hearing her voice you've been longing to hear for so long.

"Y-Y/n?? Sweetie? I-It's me, your mother!" You grab ahold of her hand as she starts moving her head side to side.

"Jungk...ook." She mutters.

"Sweetie? Can you...Can you hear me?" You ask, feeling tears swelling in your eyes from happiness.

Y/n's POV

"Sweetie? Can you...Can you hear me?"

A faint voice fills your ears as you try lifting your eye lids. It's a bit difficult but you somehow manage to open them. Your vision is all blurry and hazy. You try blinking them which seems to help in way. As it finally focuses, you see a familiar woman in front of you, balling her eyes out.

You squint your eyes, "M-Mom...?"

"Oh sweetie!" She sobs, as you watch the tears flow down her face. She didn't look any different, despite the few gray hairs peeking out from her head.