Gang Leader Pt. 3

It's been a while since I posted this one shot, so if you guys forgot what happened in parts 1 and 2, I suggest that you read those first before reading this. Otherwise, I hope you guys enjoy and happy reading!
____________________________

A few days had passed after you had found the sticky note on your night stand. Since then, you haven't been able to think properly. You've never felt more confused or on edge, in your entire life.

You kept repeating in your head what the note said, 'I'm sorry - Jk'

What does he mean 'I'm sorry'?

Images of him kept clouding your mind. His dark hair, brown eyes...that intimidating look that he gave everyone. All you could think about was him.

It's not like I like him or anything...I think...

You scanned through channels on your tv while snacking on popcorn you had just microwaved. Nothing seemed interesting to you until you stopped on one channel, the news.

"A sixteen year old girl was reported missing last night and possibly was kidnapped..." The reporter announced.

Sounds just like me...

You sighed, turning off the tv and heading to the kitchen. You were about to throw away the bag of popcorn you had not quite finished, but you heard the familiar sound of your phone ringing, stopping you.

*Ring* *Ring*

You placed the bag on the counter and walked over to the table where you had placed your phone and read, "Unknown"

Should I answer it? What if it's just those lousy fake calls that say, "You've won a trip to the Bahamas!" When in reality it's a trip to the grocery store for a free coupon.

You answered the call, "Hello?"

Silence...

"H-Hello?" You repeated.

Dead quiet.

"Is someone there? Hello?"

You were about to end the call when suddenly you heard,

"....*heavy breathing*....."

"Hello? I know someone's there! I can hear you breathing!" You yelled into the phone.

The line suddenly cut off with the beeping sound ringing through your ears. You were confused at first, wondering who was on the other end, but just decided to let it go.

You went back to the kitchen to throw away the bag of popcorn, only to see that it wasn't on the counter anymore.

Didn't I just place it there?

You looked around to see if you had just misplaced it, but it was nowhere to be found. You walked back over to the living room to see if you left the bag there but you suddenly stopped in your tracks when you saw someone sitting on your chair in the dark corner of the room.

It was around midnight, so the only light that illuminated the room was the rays of the moonlight. You couldn't see their face but only their silhouette.

"W-Who's there?" You asked.

They didn't answer, leaving you in a state of fear and panic. You knew that if you ran fast enough you could reach your front door and escape. But at the same time, if that fails, you'd be dead. The best option was to not make any rash decisions and not underestimate whoever this stranger was.

"What do you want!? Show yourself!" You yelled.

The stranger released an unamused chuckled, causing annoyance to build within you.