~Loner Pt.2~

*Tap*
.
.
.
*Tap*

I was woken up by a noise coming from the window.

I got up from the bed and peered through the curtain but saw nothing except the empty road.

What was that?

Taking one last glance, I swear my eyes caught a dark figure walk around the corner.

Am I imagining things? It's probably just a stray animal.

It was the middle of the night so I hopped back into my soft, queen sized bed and drifted back to sleep.

(Y/n's dream)

"No don't leave me!" I shouted at Jungkook as his figure was walking away.

"Goodbye.." he whispered under his breath.

"No! Please!!"

He kept walking and walking until he disappeared into thin air.

~

"NOO!!!!" I shot up from my bed sweaty and breathing heavily.

It was just a dream.

But he really is gone...

It's been a whole month now since I've seen Jungkook.

I never thought that I'd feel even lonelier than I did before I met him.

I thought I could finally have a friend but just like all other people do, he left me.

No matter how much I try to move on and tell myself that he's gone, the memories of him always find a way to creep back into my mind.

My parents were gone for another business trip so again, I had the house all to myself.

They had left me money as usual to buy my meals and other necessities.

I got off of my bed and decided to get ready for the day.

After freshening up and eating breakfast I headed outside for my usual walk of the day.

I let the fresh air fill my lungs and exhaled slowly.

As I was walking to the park I heard the sound of footsteps behind me.

I looked over my shoulder to see if anyone was there but there wasn't anybody.

I disregarded the the thought and kept on walking.

There it was, my favorite place in the world, the swing set.

The first and last place I saw him...

Walking up to it I saw a piece of paper sitting on the seat that Jungkook used to sit in.

I picked up the paper and froze.

It was my drawing of Jungkook.

Why was this here? Did someone break into my house!?

What does this mean?

I couldn't take it anymore, I'm gonna go inside that abandoned house.