~Love Project Pt.2~

Great, so now I have to work on this project with the one person who practically wants to choke me to death? This is just my lucky day huh? Of course I'm glad I get to spend time with him but not if we're at each other's throats all the time.

"As for the research part of the project, you and your partner will have to experience what lovers do on a daily basis. Of course it's not real, but it will help you greatly throughout this whole project." Mr. Ashole explained.

I don't think I'll ever get used to his name but anyways, what does he mean "experience what lovers do on a daily basis?" Does he expect us to go on dates or something? Jungkook can barely look at me for a minute without wanting to sock me in the jaw.

"So I wish you all the best luck and I expect great results by the end of this week! And don't forget that we will present these to the whole class next Monday!"

"Psh..I don't need luck, I need Jesus if I'm gonna get Jungkook to work with me." I mutter under my breath.

"What did you say?" Jungkook snaps.

"N-Nothing!" I quickly reply.

~Riiiinnnnggg~

"Alright class dismissed!" Mr. Ashole announced.

"See ya later...Mr. ASSHOLE!!" The student from earlier yelled before dashing out of class.

"I-IT'S ASHOLE!! Oh..nevermind.." He sighed as he slumped back into his chair and slammed his head onto his desk. Man does this teacher need a vacation.

"You ready to leave or what? I wanna get home fast so I can take a nap." Jungkook said.

"But shouldn't we start working on the project?" I asked.

"We've got the whole week Y/n, including the weekend. I'm sure one day off won't hurt." He nagged.

"Fine, but tomorrow I'm making you work on it with me whether you like it or not."

"Yea sure." He rolled his eyes as we walked through the crowded halls.

"Y/n!!" I hear Jimin yell from across the hall as he makes his way towards us.

"Hey Jimin, how was class?" I ask.

"Boring as always. I wish we had classes together but besides that, there's a new bubble tea place down town and I was hoping you'd come with me? That's if your not busy after school."

"I'd love to—"

"Actually we have a project to work on so maybe next time Jimin." Jungkook interrupted.

"What? But you said that—"

"Anyways! We'll see you guys later."

Before you could even get a single word out, Jungkook began dragging you out the school leaving Jimin alone and slightly confused. Why is he acting so strange?

"Jungkook."

He doesn't reply. I really hate when he acts this way. He's like a kid throwing a fit. He continues dragging me through the parking lot without slowing his pace.

"Jungkook" I repeat.

"What!?" He suddenly turns around making me jump.

"Y-Your hurting me..." I look down to my wrist that he's been gripping harshly onto.

"Oh...sorry." He immediately lets go.

"What happened back there?" I ask.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, with Jimin. He obviously wanted me to go to that bubble tea place but you pulled me away saying that we have to work on our project when I specifically remember you telling me that we'd work on it tomorrow. So what's with that?" I say crossing my arms.