~Bodyguard~

"Can I get one iced coffee with two pumps of vanilla?" You asked, taking out your credit card.

"Of course, will that be all?"

"Yes, thank you." You said, after paying for your beverage.

You walked over to the side as you waited for your order when you felt your phone vibrate. Taking it out from your pocket, you notice a message from your father.

"Where are you? Come home ASAP."
-Dad

You sighed, placing your phone back into your pocket before hearing your order being called. You thanked the worker and headed outside the café where you noticed someone standing next to your car.

You hesitated whether going up to the stranger. What if he was a kidnapper? You took a few steps back trying to think of how you were gonna head home without your car.

I've never taken a bus but...there's a first time for everything right?

You scanned around the block to see if there were any bus stops nearby and luckily, there happened to be one directly at the end of this road. Without a second to waste, you speed walked all the way there trying to keep yourself calm until you heard footsteps coming from behind you. Almost as if someone was following you.

You quickly glanced behind you and just as you had thought, the man from earlier was in fact following you. You started to panic as you fastened your pace.

You prayed that a bus would show up soon or else, taking the bus home would no longer be an option. Running would have to be the last resort and to be honest, cardio was not something you enjoyed at all.

When you finally reached the bus stop, from afar, you could see that a bus was headed your way. You peered back at the man that was after you and saw that he was still a little ways from you.

Hurry up! Hurry up! Hurry the frick up!

Your palms were sweating and you were starting to hyperventilate. When the bus finally pulled up to the side of the road, you quickly hopped inside the bus as soon as the doors opened.

"Um, excuse me? Can we go now please!?" You impatiently asked the bus driver who seemed oddly young to be one.

"I have to wait for the other passengers to board miss." He answered, aiming towards the man that was chasing you.

"No, you have to go right now!" You pleaded.

"I'm sorry miss, but I can't do that," He replied. "Now, can you please take your seat?" His smile seemed a bit odd as if he was hiding something but you couldn't bother with him right now.

You bolted towards a seat in the back and stared at the man who was now entering the bus. You gulped, feeling your hands trembling from fear. You gripped the edge of your seat to stop your hands from shaking.

The man wore a formal black suit with sleek black shoes. He was tall with a bit of a muscular build. His eyes were hidden behind a pair of shades that blocked part of his face, making it hard to recognize him.

 His eyes were hidden behind a pair of shades that blocked part of his face, making it hard to recognize him

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.