~The Student Pt.2~

(⚠️Warning⚠️: There will be a Mature scene that will be marked so if you don't want to read it, you may skip it as marked below. Hope you guys enjoy~)
_________________________

"I'm gonna make you mine~"

Those words kept repeating in my head making me unable to fall asleep. Ugh! Just go to sleep! Go to sleep! I tossed and turned trying to find a comfortable spot on the bed but that only ended up with me falling out of bed with a loud *Thud*

"Ow..." I sighed getting up on my feet and heading to the bathroom to wash my face so that I can hopefully calm myself down. As I splashed the water onto my face, I could feel myself becoming much more relaxed.

I grabbed a towel to dry my face and went straight back to bed. 'I'm going to make you mine' he said? Well, nice try Jungkook, but it's never going to happen.

~Next Morning~

I arrived at school about twenty minutes before class began. As time passed, students came piling in, all taking their assigned seats. I started to write down today's lesson on the board until I heard the sound of the bell ringing.

"Good morning everyone!" I said to the class, putting the marker down.

"Good morning Ms. L/n." Most of them replied back.

"So yesterday I told you guys that we would start learning about Romeo and Juliet correct? Well, I thought since you all seem to not be as interested in reading the book, maybe we could just watch the movie instead?"

The class suddenly started cheering for not having to use the old and worn out books that have been passed down for years.

"I'll take that as a yes then." I laughed. "Oh and feel free take notes in your journals of important events, they may help you later on for future assignments." I added before playing the movie on the projector.

I turned off the classroom lights so it'd be easier to see the movie. Did I take attendance? I walked back to my desk as everyone was fixated on the screen in front. You scanned all the desks until you saw one empty seat in the back. Jungkook isn't here today. Already absent on his second day huh?

As I was about to mark him absent, the door to the classroom swung open catching everyone's attention. "Sorry I'm late." He apologized, heading over to my desk.

"Why are you late?" I ask.

"My alarm didn't really do a very good job at waking me up." He grinned.

"Really? Well two more tardies this week, and you'll get detention. Am I clear?"

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." He smirked. "Don't worry, I'll try not to be late tomorrow." He winked at me before heading back to his desk. I rolled my eyes and watched as he took his seat, locking eyes with you instead of watching the movie.

What's with him? I placed two fingers up to my eyes and pointed them from my eyes to the screen so that he'd pay attention to the movie instead of me.

He smiled before finally looking at the movie. You rested your elbows onto your desk while placing your head into your hands. I can't believe I slept with him. I mean, it's not my fault. I didn't even know he was still a high school student. Yet here he is sitting comfortably in my class.

After the first scene of the movie finished, I turned back on the lights, stunning a few students. "AH MY EYES!!" One student yelled.

"Did you guys like the first scene?" I asked, earning a few nods. "Well now we are going to move onto something a little different okay?" I announced.