~Love Letter Pt.2~

"I'm Jungkook," He replied. "And your Y/n right?" He asked.

You were shocked as to why he was holding your letter that you specifically remembered sliding into Jimin's locker.

Oh god, how am I supposed to tell him that my letter isn't for him??

"Sorry, I think you've got the wrong person" You lied, hauling your backpack over your shoulder ready to leave this awkward situation.

"Oh really? Cuz if I remember correctly, we have calculus together." He said crossing his arms.

Damn it. Now what am I supposed to say?

"N-No? Your probably thinking of someone else." You said walking past him.

"Hold it," He said stopping you in your tracks.

"Look, I know who you are ok, so stop trying to act dumb with me." He said stepping towards me.

"Your Y/n L/n, we've had classes since the tenth grade. You spilled orange juice all over me one time at lunch that year, remember?"

Orange juice?..........Ohh NOW I remember him! Hah, that was pretty funny...but never mind that!

"Fine, you caught me," you said holding your hands up sarcastically. "But lets just forget this ever happened ok? Thanks, bye!" You said quickly trying to leave again.

He grabbed hold of your hand stopping you once again.

"Look, I can tell this was all just a mistake, am I right?" He said raising a brow.

You hesitated for a second but gave in, "Y-Yea your right..."

"Then who's this really for?" He asked holding up the letter.

"None of your business, now can I go?" You said trying to yank my arm back but failing.

"don't you think it's a bit rude to to play with other people's feeling Y/n? Shouldn't you at least pay me back for not telling Jimin about this?" He asked.

"You wouldn't! Wait...how do you know the letter is for him?" You said confused, you never told him that it was for Jimin so how would he know that?

"I..uh might've seen you and him in the art room this morning?" He confessed.

"Eavesdropping one your hobbies?" You said, surprising him.

"N-No I just happened to be walking by and then unintentionally, I saw you two about to kiss. I promise I didn't mean to eavesdrop." He said, hoping that you'd believe him.

"Fine, I believe you...for now." You said with a slight glare.

"Great! So when's our date?" He said all giddy-like.

"DATE!? W-What do you mean date??" You said flustered.

"You didn't think that you could just walk away without going on a date with me when you 'accidentally' put a love letter in MY locker did you?" He said in a cocky tone.

If this douche believes that I'm going on a date with him then he's-

"If you say no to me, I'll tell Jimin~ remember?" He said with a smirk plastered on his face.

This guys got some nerve!

"F-Fine! But just one d-date..." You said as your face reddened.

"Cool, I'll wait by the school gate after class tomorrow ok? See ya later babe." He winked and walked off.

What have I gotten myself into?

~Skip to next day (last class period)~

You looked at the clock on the wall of the classroom and read '2:58'

Maybe if I leave from the school's back gate then I won't have to go on the date!

It's not that I don't like him or have anything against him, it's just that I've never been on a date before....I could barely sleep last night just thinking about it.

*Rrrrriiiiinnnnnggggg*

You quickly grabbed your bag started speeding to the door and out the hallway until-

"You didn't think about ditching me did you?" A voice said.

You froze in your tracks and sighed while turning around to see Jungkook leaning on the wall with his arms crossed and a smirk plastered on his face.

"Me? Ditch you? Pshh, don't be ridiculous!" You said pushing one of his shoulders.

"I thought you were gonna wait by the front gate?" You asked.

"I was, but then I decided that I'd just wait outside your classroom instead," He said with his lopsided smile.

"Come on babe, this'll be the best first date of your entire life." He said as he placed his arm around you and pulled you closer to him.

Your face instantly turned a bright red so you looked straight at the ground so he wouldn't see your face.

As you continued to face the ground you felt a hand sneak under your chin and lift your head up.

You turned to Jungkook and saw him smiling at you making your heart flutter.

"Don't hide your face from me Y/n, I wanna see that beautiful face of yours." He said rubbing your cheek with his thumb.

You couldn't move at all, as if he'd put you in a trance that you could never escape.

What's happening to me?

_____________________________

I will be making a part 3 to this since I didn't want it to be too long. Hope you guys enjoyed and as always, don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me~💜

P.S. I may or may not be working on another book so stay tuned~😏