~Promise~

"When we get older your gonna be my wife ok?" Jungkook said

"Ok! Pinky promise?" I said excited

He smiled and entwined our pinkies together locking our promise.

That was ten years ago.

We're both seventeen now.

~

"Y/n can you help me out in the kitchen!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

I got up from my bed and headed down. As I walked into the kitchen I saw that she was making pasta.

"What do you need help with?" I said as I took a seat on top of the counter.

"Well you can go chop up some onions while I make the noodles" she pointed at the cutting board.

"Yes ma'am" I saluted and hopped off the counter.

I was cutting the onions for about a minute and I already was crying buckets.

"MY EYES!!! THEY BURN!!" I cried

"Suck it up Y/n" mom said.

"B-But..." I wiped my eyes.

I heard the front door open and in came in my brother Tae and....Jungkook.

As they walked into the kitchen our eyes met for a couple seconds before I looked away.

"Oh great! The boys are here. Now you two can help the cry baby over here cut the onions" she said while pointing at me.

"Hey! I am not a crybaby!" I said pouting.

Jungkook grabbed an onion and a knife and began cutting it along with Tae.

After a minute of cutting, Tae began sobbing like someone just died.

"Are you ok?" I said looking at Tae.

"I-I'm fine" he said while still chopping the onions with teary eyes.

I looked over at Jungkook and saw that he wasn't chopping the onions but staring back at me

Why is he staring at me? Chop da onions boi!

"What?" I said flustered.

"Huh? Oh nothin" he said while turning back to the onions.