~Bad Decisions Pt.3~

Oh god...it's my mom!

Yours and Jungkook's eyes became wide and you immediately sat up from your bed. Why did she have to come now? Does she realize that it's like two in the morning?

"Y/n!? Are you in there?" She yells from outside.

"You need to hide!" I say to Jungkook as I try to think of all the places he could go.

"Um..the closet!" I say pointing towards the small closet that barely fits all my clothes.

He gives me an unamused look, "Does it look like I'd fit in there?"

"I don't know but she can't know that your here. My mom would freak out if she knew I was hanging out with boys on my first night of college." I explain.

"Y/n! Open the door!" She yells impatiently.

"Hold on!" I shout.

"Now hurry up and go in the bathroom or something!" I whisper and pull him with all my strength off the bed and push him into the bathroom. Once I close the bathroom door I rush to my mom and give her the fakest smile I can.

"Hey mom, what are you doing here so early in the morning?" I ask casually.

"Y/n why weren't you answering my calls? You had me worried sick!" She whines.

"Sorry I think my phone died and I hadn't even noticed. I was so tired from unpacking, I guess I just fell right asleep without even checking my phone." I lied.

"Oh...well, that's alright sweetie but don't scare me like that again you hear me?" She points her finger at me.

"Yes ma'am"

"Okay then, I would stay and chat but I don't have the energy since I drove for one hour straight but I'll call you again later so don't forget to check your phone." She says.

"I won't, I promise."

"Good, now before I leave I need to use the bathroom." She says placing her purse onto my bed and then walking to the bathroom.

"Okay........wait....MOM!" I yell before she can open the door. If she opens that she'll find Jungkook!

"What is it? Why are you yelling so loud?" She says with an annoyed tone.

"Um...the toilet...um...isn't working in there so you should use the public one on the first floor." I quickly make up.

"Oh...ok..then I'll be going now." She walks up to you and hugs you tightly before leaving the room. I let out a sigh of relief and thank god she didn't suspect anything weird going on.

"She's gone now." I yell and Jungkook comes out of the bathroom holding what looks like my bra.

"Black and lace too?" He smirks.

"I told you to hide, not go hunting for my undergarments!" I say snatching my bra from his hand as he just laughs in response.

"You know, I couldn't care less if she saw me here." He says walking up to you.

"Well I do. My mom is extremely strict about me being around guys. She's the main reason why I haven't had a boyfriend or done anything intimate before." I sigh.

"If that's the case...why don't I change that? You still owe me that dare." He says as his lips curl into a smirk.

My eyes widen thinking about what would have happened if my mom hadn't interrupted us. I feel my heart beat slowly increasing as my cheeks flush. I bite my lip out of habit.

"You know biting your lip is only making me wanna kiss you even more." He says closing the gap between us.

I don't look him in the eyes. I'm scared of what I might do if I see those tempting eyes of his. I take a step backwards until my back reaches the wall.