~Love letter~

You were casually walking down the empty school hallway making your way to class since you had woken up late.

It was nice being the only person in the hallway rather than being squeezed in between hundreds of rushing students.

You were a junior at Heron's Highschool. You hated school with a passion. Would you drop out? Hell yea I would! But unfortunately my parents differ.

As you were walking you decided to make a detour to the art room that you admired so much.

You arrived at the front of the art room and quietly slid the door open.

You were surprised to see that you weren't the only one who had decided to skip class.

Inside you saw a guy painting what seemed like a forest.

You stepped into the room quietly to not disturb his concentration.

But as you walked closer you accidentally bumped your arm into a paint brush holder, knocking it onto the floor and making a loud banging noise.

Shit.

Obviously by now he had turned his attention to you.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to disturb you!" You apologized while bending down to clean up the mess you had made.

You quickly picked up the brushes one by one and went to grab the last brush when your hand touched another hand.

You looked up and was face to face with a familiar face.

"Jimin?" You say surprised.

You've had a crush on him since the eighth grade. He was kind, caring, unlike all the other douche bags in this school.

"Y/n..what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I-I uh didn't feel like going to class so I skipped. What about you?" You said.

"Same reason I guess" He chuckled.

You didn't realize that both of your hands were still touching until you looked down.

You both quickly retracted your hands getting flustered. You both awkwardly laughed and stood up while you put the brush holder back onto the table.

"Well, we should be going to class now" You said walking backwards but bumping into a canvas and losing your balance.

Before you hit the ground Jimin raced over to you and grabbed your body just in time.

You both just stood there staring into each other's eyes never looking away.

It seemed like the whole world had stopped as you were embraced in his arms.

He started leaning in towards you inching closer and closer to your eager lips until-

*Riiiiiinnnnngggg*

The bell interrupted and you both stood up straight separating from each other.

Your cheeks were flushed a bright pink similar to his.