~Devil Pt.3~

You woke up feeling a bit comfier and warmer than usual. But as you tried getting up you were held down by something heavy.

What the heck is on me?

I opened my eyes and saw an arm wrapped over my stomach which was connected to none other than a shirtless Jungkook.

What the hell is he doing in my- well technically it's his bed but it's mine as of now.

You tried lifting up his arm so you could carefully and quietly slide out from under him but all that ended up in was him cuddling you tighter.

"Jungkook.." You whispered.

Nothing but snores.

"Jungkook" You say but louder this time.

He groaned a little but then started shuffling even closer hugging my waist and resting his head on top of my....boob.

I blushed harder and tried to pry him off of me by shoving his face away from my boobs.

How is his grip so freakin strong!?

You gave up since you were probably never gonna be able to get him off by yourself. You sighed and darted your eyes at your surroundings.

The light shone through the curtains allowing partial light into the room.

"Please Jungkook..." You pleaded once again even though you knew he was asleep. Or so you thought until you heard a faint chuckle.

"Jungkook...I know your awake." You said.

"No I'm not" He replied, still pretending to sleep.

"Come on it's already 11, wake up!" You groaned, patting his back.

"Don't...wanna...move...sleep...now...wake... later" he said failing to stay awake.

Ugh! How am I supposed to get this elephant off me when he won't even move a muscle?

"Don't you have a job or something?" You ask.

"I do...I'm on vacation though" He said snuggling more into me so his head was placed right in between my boobs.

"J-Jungkook g-get off." You say flustered.

That's when he took his chance to 'cuddle' my boobs and "accidentally" place his hand on my boob.

Now you've crossed the line buddy.

With all the strength I had in me, I pushed him off me but since his arm was still wrapped around my waist, I ended up flipping us over and straddling him.

Jungkook's eyes shot open and you could see him smirk at you while you were practically sitting on him.

"I usually prefer being on top but this is fun too" he wiggled his brows at you.

"Ew no!" You scrunched your face in disgust while quickly getting off of him and heading for the door.

"What's wrong baby? Don't you wanna ride!?" You heard him yell as you slammed the door.