~Handcuffed~

"You're coming with me to the party right?" Emma asked as she typed away on her phone, most likely texting one of her many "boyfriends".

"I don't know Em, the parties you go to are a bit much for me, plus it always ends with the cops showing up and I'm not about to run in 5 inch heels." You explained.

"Y/n, it doesn't always end like that just...sometimes now stop being a baby and live a little! Don't tell me you're just gonna stay home and watch some stupid tv show all night." She frowned.

"Yes actually, yes I will. And don't you dare call (favorite tv show) stupid!" You retorted.

"Well as long as I'm here, your not watching any tv!"

She got up from the bed and started reaching for you but you quickly retracted your arm before she could grab it. Unfortunately you weren't fast enough to move the rest of your body as she yanked your feet, dragging you off the bed.

"NOOO!! LET ME GO!!" You screamed.

"This is for your own good Y/n!" She said as she continued to drag you into the bathroom to get ready.

~2 hours later~

You walked up to the mirror all dressed and dolled up, "I can't believe you're making me go." You said looking at yourself through the full length mirror.

She forced you into what seemed like a hooker's dress as it barely covered your butt nor your boobs. It was an all black material with a small but necessary, amount of sparkle. (A/n: Sorry, I couldn't find a good picture so just imagine it from the description)

"Don't worry Y/n, I promise it'll be fun." She assured.

"Now let's go, my boyfriend is already outside waiting." She says, as she walks out into the living room and to the front door.

You sighed, grabbing your purse and following after her. You locked your front door and saw a black Mercedes waiting out front.

"Y/n, this is my boyfriend Jimin." She said gesturing to him as he waved to you.

Wasn't she dating a guy named Taehyung just yesterday?

You gave him a smile and headed to the backseat of his expensively nice car. You honestly still didn't want to go to the party but you knew that Emma wouldn't possibly let you to stay home anyway.

"Baby, I missed you." Emma cooed.

"I missed you too." He replied and leaned in to kiss her.

I should be fine if I jump out of a moving car right?

For the next thirty minutes you stared out the window passing house after house until you finally reached the destination.

You all got out from the car after finding a place to park. You could already hear the music blasting from the house the second you stepped out of the car. The house was a pretty large with two floors, completely packed with people.

God, I hate this already...

You each entered the front door and immediately got bumped into by intoxicated strangers dancing to the upbeat music. It was so loud that you could barley even hear yourself think.

You suddenly felt a hand caress your ass making you jump. You didn't know who it was because you were literally surrounded in the crowd. You swatted the hand away and continued to make your way through the house.