~Master Pt.3~

Y/n POV:

"Y/n? Is that really you?"

The one guy at my school who made my life a living hell

The one guy at my school who made my life a living hell. Kim Taehyung. What is he doing here. Don't tell me he's a master as well. But what shocks me even more is the girl sitting beside him.

"Liz?"

"Y/n..." She mumbles quietly but loud enough for me to hear her. Her eyes are blood shot and puffy as if she'd been crying her eyes out. Wait..if she's sitting next to Taehyung then that means that she's his slave.

"What did you do Taehyung!" I yell.

"That's none of your concern is it Y/n? She's my slave, I'll do whatever I want to her." He smirks.

"I swear to god if you fucking do anything to her I'll—"

"Y/n." The familiar voice of Jungkook bring chills down my spine. I can feel his presence behind me. I slowly turn around, towered by Jungkook's large build.

"Are you speaking out of term to another master?" He asks firmly.

"I...well he...," After realizing that he didn't want an explanation but rather an apology I end up letting it go, "I'm sorry..."

"Don't apologize to me, apologize to him." He orders. I slowly turn towards Taehyung only to see a sly look on his face. God, I wish I could just smack the hell out of him.

"I'm sorry..." I mumble. Suddenly Jungkook is standing at my side and places a hand over my shoulder. Thinking of it as only a plain gesture, I'm proved wrong when his hand starts to grip harder and harder to my shoulder causing me to squint my eyes in pain.

"Sorry what?" He asks in an aggressive tone.

"I...I'm sorry...master Taehyung." I almost cry out from how much pain my arm is in. I relax once he loosens his grip on my shoulder but leaves his hand on it.

"No worries." Taehyung smirks.

I clench my teeth from stopping myself from saying anything I'll regret. Jungkook leads us to the two empty seats in the table as we sit down. Lucy joins us, taking a seat on the last empty chair at the end of the table.

"Almost forgot, Y/n this is Master Sehun and his slave Nicole." She gestures towards the model-like man and the brunette girl. He doesn't say anything and rather gives you a small nod before continuing his meal. When my eyes meet Nicole's I'm given a glare that looks like she wants to kill me. Guess I better not get on her bad side.