~Gang Leader Pt.2~

~(Slightly Mature)~

"NO!!! STOP!!!"

I woke up sweating and panting. Geez I had the weirdest dream, I was kidnapped and this handsome guy told me I was his slave and all this other crap.

I sat up in the bed and looked at my surroundings. The unfamiliar furniture filled my vision.

Wait this isn't my room? Where the hell am I?

Did I really get kidnapped!? Surely my step dad has to notice that I've gone missing right?

Oh who am I kidding? My step dad is the last person in the world to worry about me.

It seemed like it was around night time still since the room was dimly lit.

I got off the bed and walked towards the door. It's probably locked. But as I turned the knob, it freely swung open. I guess not.

I peered down the hallway in case anyone was there and luckily it was empty.

Now's my chance to escape!

I quietly made my way through the dark hallway trying not to wake anyone up.

But once I reached what seemed like the living room, I heard a faint cough come from behind me stopping me in my tracks.

"And where do you missy think your goin?"

I slowly turned around and saw that it was Leon standing there with arms crossed.

"I-I uh just wanted to get some fresh air you know?" I said, hoping he'd fall for it.

He chuckled, "Don't think you can lie to me missy. If I see you trying to escape one more time, your dead whether the boss likes it or not."

"If I don't like what?" A voice said from behind Leon.

I peered over Leon's shoulder and saw the leader swiftly making his way towards us.

"What's goin on here Leon?" He asked.

I gave Leon a look hoping he'd get the message but unfortunately, it didn't work.

"Well, the little missy here was tryin to escape" he explained.

The leader faced me, "Escape? Oh, we can't have that now can we?"

"Please it won't happen again, I swear!" I begged.

"Does my slave need to be punished?" He smirked.

"W-What? No! Please! You don't need to punish me!"

"Leon you can go back to your room, thanks for catching her." He said, never taking his eyes off of me.

Leon nodded then stepped back into his room slamming the door shut making me jump.

"Now, what to do with you..," The leader said eyeing me up and down.

"Hmm..maybe a good spanking? Or hanging?" He suggested.

Hanging!? What's that supposed to mean!?

"Nah we'll just stick to spanking, come on." He ordered.

I didn't move an inch. I'd rather jump off a bridge than go with him.