~Lost Pt.3~

"JUNGKOOK!!??"

"What are yo—" He covered my mouth with his hand before I could finish and pulled me over to the side where we hid behind a tree.

"Y/N!! WHERE ARE YOU??!!" Mark's hellish voice echoed through the woods.

Jungkook's arms were wrapped tightly around you causing your cheeks to burn up. He looked around if Mark was nearby while you rested your head against his toned chest and took in his scent.

Once the coast was clear, Jungkook asked, "What happ—" He suddenly stopped and brought his hand up to your cheek.

"Why are you crying?"

Huh?

You brought your hand up to your face and felt the dampness of your tears. You were so focused on getting away from Mark that you hadn't noticed when you had started crying.

"I..I-I don't...know...I just.." You couldn't come up with the right words, you were just falling apart in front of him.

"Shh, it's okay you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. Your safe and that's all that matters. I'm here now so don't worry okay?" He said pulling you into a warm and reassuring hug.

You nodded your head as you continued sobbing into his shirt as your tears stained it as he stroked your head to calm you down.

After a little while you eventually ran out of tears to cry so you pulled away from him. Your eyes felt heavy and swollen from crying for almost 20 minutes straight.

"Do you feel better now?" He asked with a smile on his face.

There it is, that smile. The smile that could make all my problems disappear.

You nodded your head, but once you glanced at his shirt your cheeks turned a rosy shade. Your tears had made half of his white t-shirt see-through.

(A/n: Okay let's be honest, it's not THAT drenched but I still wanted to put it in for you guys to have an idea 😏)

"I...uh..y-your shirt.." You stuttered trying not to look at his abs that were showing through.

"Hm?" He looked down and realized what you meant but only reacted with a smirk on his face.

"Are you distracted by my abs?" He grinned.

Your eyes widened, "W-What? N-No...of c-course not!!"

He chuckled at your reaction and ruffled your hair causing you to blush.

"Come on, we should get going befo—"

"I've found you Y/n~"

You both turned around to see Mark drenched in sweat from running around searching for you. The serious look on his face scared you causing you to clench your first around the hem of Jungkook's shirt.