~Creep~

"Stop running!" I yelled at the kids from the daycare. These kids cannot calm the fuck down. They've literally been running for the past hour.

Can they at least slow down just a bit? I'm the least athletic person on earth. Why do I even bother?

I stopped to catch my breath so I wouldn't die from exhaustion.

"Hey hey Y/n can we play a game?" The little boy named Jacob asked me.

"Sure what do you wanna play?"

Jacob looked around then said, "let's play I spy!"

"Ok I'll go first, I spy with my little eye something.....red" I looked towards the slides.

"Um....... is it the slides?" Jacob pointed

"Yep that's right now your turn"

"Ok I spy with my little eye a......potato"

"A potato? I don't see any potatoes. Jacob, are you joking?" I put my hands on my hips

"No I'm not joking cuz I'm looking right at one" he said pointing at me. He then ran off with his friends.

I'm gonna murder these kids.

I went to pick up the toys from the playground when a figure caught my eye from behind the fence.

There was a guy standing behind the fence with a mask. Is he staring at me?

Ok?... Not creepy at all...

I picked up the doll from the ground but when I looked to where the man was standing, he was gone.....what the heck?

~Skip to afternoon~

It was finally time for these little devils to go home. Thank God. I was packing my stuff when something pulled my shirt from behind me.

I looked over and saw Jacob tugging on my shirt with pouty lips.

"Are you leaving?" He asked

"Yea I'm about to, where's your parents? Aren't they here yet?"

"No....." he said looking down at his shoes.

"Oh um, do you want me to wait with you?" I gave him a light smile.

"I don't care....or... uhh please?"

I chuckled, "Ok then let's wait by the door ok?" I held out my hand for him to take.

We walked over to the bench and waited for about 30 minutes until the owner of the daycare told us that we had to leave since they were closing up.

"Um Jacob? Do you know where your house is? I can take you there if you want."

He shook his head.

Great now what am I gonna do? I don't know his parents numbers so I can't call them.

I paced back and forth figuring out what I was supposed to do with an 8 year old. I could take him home with me right? That's not kid napping....is it?

"Well I guess you could stay at my place if you want"

"I'm not staying with a potato like you" he furrowed his brows.