~Falling Pt.6~

~Before you guys start reading, I just wanna say how extremely thankful I am for you guys. Every time I see my notification list filled with all your guys votes and comments I just feel so happy and relieved seeing that you guys really enjoy my stories. You have no idea how much I value your guys' support and I am forever grateful. You guys are so freaking amazing and I love you guys so much! Now, let's move on from all my sappy talk and start reading!~
____________________________

Y/n's POV:

You arrived home after having your little breakdown in the car. You couldn't get what Jungkook said out of your head.

"I'm still in love with you." You repeated it many times in your head. A part of you wanted to believe him but the other part was telling you otherwise and to move on.

Do I still love him? That's a question that even I don't know what the answer is. It's pretty obvious that I still have some feelings for him because I did love him, once. But now...I'm not so sure.

You raced up to your room and quickly went to the bathroom, hopping into the shower. After picking out the perfect outfit for what seemed like an eternity, you moved on to putting on your makeup. To be honest, you weren't that into wearing loads and loads of makeup on your face. You liked to keep it more natural and subtle.

Except, tonight was different. You were gonna have the time of your life tonight whether Jungkook liked or not. After finishing your makeup, you almost didn't recognize yourself. But one thing was for sure, you definitely felt sexy as hell.

You peered up at your clock, as it was now '8:20' leaving you ten minutes until Jin was coming to pick you up.

*Ding* *Dong*

Unless he's already here...

You rushed over to the front door and opened the door to see Jin standing before you, handsome as ever.

(A/n: Can I just say

(A/n: Can I just say...WoWOWW)

"Hey beautiful," He smiled. "You look amazing." He said, admiring you from top to bottom.

"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself." You grin, stepping aside for him to come in. As he does, you suddenly feel reminiscent of the last time he came here.

~FLASHBACK to about a year ago~

It'd been almost a whole week since you last saw Jungkook. You still couldn't believe you broke up with him. Never in a million years would you have guessed that things would turn out this way between you two. You still hadn't even told your family that you and Jungkook broke up.

But despite feeling all depressed, you noticed that with each passing day, your anger had grown as well. The thought of Jungkook and Stella together made your blood boil.