~Mysterious Pt.2~

(A/n: I can't believe I'm actually making a part 2 for this. It's been about a year, maybe even longer since I had written this one shot. I know a lot of you guys wanted me to continue this so here ya go! I hope you guys enjoy and if you haven't read part 1 or forgot what happened, then I recommend reading that first before reading this. Happy reading~)
_________________________

"Are you afraid?" He asked, taking a step forward so that there was barely any space left between us.

It was like your words were trapped in your throat. You couldn't move. Even if you could, you wouldn't dare. He had this dangerous aura about him shook you to your core. If he wanted to kill you, he would do it in a heat beat.

He slowly rose his hand toward your face causing you to shut your eyes in fear that he would harm you. You flinched as you felt his hand caress the side of your neck.
You could sense him moving closer to your face causing you to swallow the lump in your throat.

"Let's have a taste...shall we?" A low and dark chuckle escaped his mouth as you felt his warm breath fan against your neck.

You couldn't breath. You were scared beyond belief. You weren't prepared for this kind of thing. You took a deep breath waiting for his teeth to sink into your neck until—

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

"AAHH!!" You sat up from your bed, drenched in sweat, panting heavily.

It was just a dream? It felt so real..

"Morning." A deep voice uttered beside you. Confused and shocked, you snapped your head to the side only to see Jungkook lying next to you.

You almost had a mini heart attack causing you to fall out of your bed. You groaned in pain from the impact of your body against the hardwood floors.

"Wha—What are you doing in my bed?" You sighed, getting back on your feet.

"Well, your window was open so I decided to let myself in. Plus you weren't answering your phone." He states bluntly.

You scrunch your forehead, "But my window is always lock—"

Your sentence in cut short when you look over to your window and see that the lock had been busted and was now broken in two pieces. You looked at him in awe.

"Did you really have to break my lock?"

"Relax, it's not that big of a deal." He remarked in a careless tone.

"Yes it is! What if a burglar tries to get in?" You complained.

He huffed, closing his eyes, "So? They can try if they want to. Let's see how far they get when they cross me." He said awfully confident.

"Good point." You muttered, remembering that he was vampire.

"Now, I'm starving and you, my kitten are giving me my blood." He demands, roughly grabbing your arms and pinning them down against the bed as he towers over you.

"Look Jungkook, I know I haven't given you my blood yet but I'm...I'm..."

"You're what?" He snapped, obviously irritated.

"I'm not ready yet." You admit. You watch as his blood red eyes slowly revert back to his normal brown eyes. He sighs, letting your wrists go and falling onto your side of the bed.

"You should be grateful that I've been generous enough to let you live despite the fact that you haven't given me any of your blood." He growls.

"I know and I am very grateful. And I'm sorry for being useless to you." You keep your gaze down afraid to look him in the eyes. Your eyes widen when you feel his hand on the top of your head, caressing it gently.