~Window Pt.2~

"Hey, I'm heading out. I'm meeting up with my friend so I won't be home till later." Jackson says, poking his into your room.

"Meeting up? Or more like hooking up?" You raise your brows at him as he glares at you.

"Just mind ya own business, I'm leaving." He says, slamming your door shut.

He's definitely hooking up with someone.

You continue sketching in your sketchbook until you pause, realizing something. This whole time you've been drawing someone who looks a lot like Jungkook. What am I doing?

You grab your eraser and come inches away from erasing it until you stop yourself. You stare at the drawing and study it. Even like this, his eyes felt so cold and empty. You put down the eraser and slumped back in your chair.

Unconsciously, you rolled your chair over to the window, peeking out at the bedroom across from yours. It looked empty until Jungkook came rolling in his wheelchair. You made sure that your curtain hid you enough so an incident like last night wouldn't happen again.

He wheeled himself over to his desk and just sat there. You noticed him pick up a picture frame as he stared at it intently. You didn't know what was on the picture but you were shocked when he suddenly chucked it at the wall, the glass breaking into millions of tiny pieces.

Your jaw dropped at seeing his burst of anger. He was panting heavily after that and started to reach for something on another table that looked like a bottle of medicine. He struggled to reach it and because of that, he fell out of the wheelchair and you could no longer see him since he was now on the ground.

You stared to panic. You glanced down at their driveway and no cars were parked there meaning that his parents had left. Oh god! What do I do!? I can't just barge into their house! But he needs help!

You didn't waste another second and raced out of your room and in a couple of seconds you were outside in the cold, running to his house. You went to the front door and as you were about to ring the door bell you mentally face palmed yourself.

Am I dumb? How can he open the front door!?

You tried opening the door in case it was unlocked but unfortunately it wasn't. Now what do I do!? Think Y/n, think! Um...the window!

You dashed over to the side of the house where his window was. You wondered how the hell you were gonna get up there. You searched around for something to hoist you up higher until your eyes landed on a somewhat, functional ladder in their backyard.

The wood seemed almost ancient but you were willing to risk it anyway. You carried it over and leaned it against the house. You slowly started to climb the rungs of the ladder, relieved that it wasn't breaking. As you were nearing his window, you heard some kind of cracking noise.

*crack*  *crack*

Oh shit......*snap*

You immediately jumped up and grabbed onto the ledge of his window before the rung you were on, snapped in half. You were now hanging off the ledge like a maniac. Oh my god, what am I doing!?

You try your best to lift yourself up and luckily you were able to get your forearms onto the ledge, creating more stability. You grabbed the window and slid it open before using the last of your strength to pull yourself inside as you fell straight inside.

 You grabbed the window and slid it open before using the last of your strength to pull yourself inside as you fell straight inside