~Home~

Hey guys!! I've missed you guys so much, I took kind of a longer break away from Wattpad this time but I'm back! I hope you guys are doing well and staying safe but other than that, I hope you guys enjoy and happy reading~
____________________________

"Look at what you did to my dress!!" Screamed Claudia, as she looked down at the pasta sauce oozing down her baby pink dress.

Claudia was your cousin from your Mother's side. Ever since your parents passed away, you've been under the care of your Grandpa where you both live with your aunt Sandra, or more specifically, your late mother's sister. Her house contains three bedrooms and one office room.

Can you guess which one I sleep in? If you guessed the office room then you're correct. There isn't an actual bed in there, just a fold-out couch that I sleep on. Is it the most comfortable thing? No. Is it better than sleeping on the floor? Absolutely.

You've always been very fond of your Grandpa. He took care of you and treated you as if you were his own child. Your aunt Sandra on the other hand, wasn't as kindhearted. She always nagged at you for the smallest things whether it was your fault or not.

Don't even get me started on her daughter Claudia. She thinks that she's so high-class and all with her fake nails, fake lashes, and fake personality.

I don't even feel like I'm part of the family. If anything, I'm treated like a maid in this house. If I could move out of this house, I would do it in a heartbeat. Problem is, I don't have anywhere to go....for now.

~

You were fetching the pasta from the table and when you turned around...you already know what happened. A big fat disaster all over her dress that she claims, "fits her like a glove" when in reality, it fits like she bought it in the kids section.

That dress is way too small for her. If anything, I did her a favor.

"It's ruined!! Why are you such a freaking klutz all the time!? You're buying me a new one." She orders as you look at her in disbelief.

"What? It wasn't my fault! I didn't know you would come up behind me like that." You defend but she only crosses her arms, giving you a nasty look.

"I don't give a rat's ass what your excuse is. You're paying for my new dress because if you don't, I promise I will make your life even more miserable and pathetic than it already is." She snaps before walking off and bumping into your shoulder along the way.

You clench your fists trying not let your emotions take over and make you go haywire. You try to calm yourself down before picking up the plate and wiping up the mess you made on the floor.

I am so fed up with her and this damn house. The only reason I'm still here is for grandpa's sake. He's done so much for my sake, I can't just leave him.

"Oh? What's my dear Y/n doing on the ground hm?" The familiar, warm voice of your grandpa catches your attention as you glance up and see him enter the kitchen.

"Grandpa! What are you doing down here!? I thought I told you to call me so I can help you go down the stairs? You need to be more careful, what if you fell?" You explain with full concern.

"Oh Y/n, I'm not that old! Your grandpa can still move and groove." He claims, swinging his hips side to side in a silly manner making you laugh.

" He claims, swinging his hips side to side in a silly manner making you laugh