~Mysterious~

You were heading to the park for some fresh air after an argument with your step mom. She pisses the hell out of me. Why can't she just mind her own goddamn business?

It was about 9 in the afternoon. I don't care if it's dark out I just wanted to get out of that hell house.

I reached in my pocket for my phone but grabbed nothing but air.

Shit. I forgot it at home. Oh well it's not like I have any friends anyway.

The cherry blossoms were still beautiful at night so I decided to climb onto one the branches of the tree. I used to climb trees a lot when I was younger so I got up pretty easily. Once I was comfortable on the branch I laid my head back on the tree.

I wish I could move out of that house. My step mom hates me but I could say the same thing to her. As I tried calming myself down I began to feel drowsy and before I knew it I had drifted to sleep.

After an hour of sleeping a loud crash from nearby had woken me up.

What was that?

I looked around to see if anyone was there but there was nobody. Guess I was just imagining things.

"AGH!!!" A voice screamed.

Ok that, I did not imagine.

I looked over to where the sound came from but I could barely see since it was still night out. From afar I could make out two figures in the distance. They were a couple feet away as one man was beating up the other guy.

Oh my god, I have to get out of here but they'll definitely see me if I tried leaving now. I'll just hide here for now I guess until their done.

"You had enough yet?!" The man who was beating the shit out of the other guy yelled.

"I'm not gonna tell you where I hid it" the guy who was getting beaten to death spat.

"Fine, have it your way then" as he said that the man bit right into the other guys neck sucking every ounce of his blood.

WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK!?

The man let go of the guy, dropping his lifeless body onto the ground.

What the heck did I just witness? Did he just bite his neck?! I must be dreaming right? This can't be real.

The man started walking away like nothing happened. This was my chance to run away and pretend like none of this ever happened.

As I was climbing down slowly as slowly as possible, my foot slipped making me fall out of the tree.

"Ah Fuck!!" You yelled.

Oh no....

Really Y/n?! You really had to scream huh?

The man stopped in his tracks once he heard me. Great, now I'm gonna be his next meal.

I saw the man turn around and start walking towards me. Oh shit! I tried getting up but my ankle was hurting like hell. Most likely from when I fell out the tree.

"Look Man! I didn't see anything I swear! I don't wanna end up like that guy. Plus I don't taste that good. I'll probably give you a stomach ache from all the hot cheetos I eat!" I said while trying to crawl away.

I stopped crawling when the mans feet were right in front of me blocking my way.

*Gulp*

I slowly looked up at the man who had glowing red eyes.