~Bodyguard Pt.3~

It's the next day when you wake up at around the same time as usual. Sitting yourself towards the edge of the bed, with tired eyes you see a notification appear on your phone.

You reach out to grab it when you suddenly hear a knock on your door. You forget about your phone for now and walk over to open the door and as soon as you do, you're faced with Jungkook who is dressed in his dashing suit as usual.

"Goodmorning princess." He greets with a slight smile.

You roll your eyes, "Do you really have to get on my nerves this early in the morning?"

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed," He chuckles. "So, what are your plans today?"

"Probably go sunbathing by the pool for a bit. I'll usually think of something else to do later on." You reply whilst walking over to your dresser to pick out a bikini.

"Okay then, need any help?" He asks as you raise your brows in confusion.

"Help with what exactly?"

"Putting on your bathing suit." He says smug grin on his face. Your jaw drops as you rush over to the door and slam the door shut in his face.

What kind of bodyguard did my dad hire!? Are they even allowed to say those kinds of things!?

You finish putting on your bikini and grab a towel before exiting the room to see Jungkook standing patiently by your door. You watch as his eyes scan you from head to toe before quickly looking away.

You scoff, walking past him until you remember that you don't have your phone. You walk back over to your nightstand to grab your phone and recall the notification you had gotten earlier.
Except when the screen lights up, there wasn't any notification at all.

That's odd...

Your scrunch your brows in confusion and unlock it only to see none. No texts, no missed calls, nothing.

Did I just imagine it? I swear I saw a notification earlier.

You turn back around to Jungkook, "Hey did you touch my pho—"

"Wanna eat breakfast before you go swimming?" He asks, changing the subject.

"Uh...no, I don't usually eat breakfast in the morning." You mention, briefly forgetting about the notification for the time being.

You head out into the outskirts of your large backyard. The sun kissing your skin as you soak up all the vitamin D. Of course you had made sure to put on some sunscreen before heading out. You weren't trying to get wrinkles this early in your life.

(A/n: Please wear sunscreen everyone. Even if it's raining, snowing, tornadoeing?? I don't care. Ain't nobody trying to look like a dried up raisin.😂Now that I've made my point...you may continue reading~)

You grabbed your favorite pool float from the shed and threw it into the water causing some of it splash onto Jungkook's suit.

Your jaw dropped, "I am so sorry."

He doesn't even reply back as you watch him start to unbutton his blazer in swift motions. He then proceeds to pull it off before tossing it onto one of the chairs by the pool.