~The Student~

*Rrriiing*

"Alright class, we'll pick up from where we left off tomorrow. Class dismissed." You announced to your class.

My name is Y/n L/n and I am twenty four years old. I've been a teacher for about two years now at Foresters High School and things couldn't be better. Ever since I was young, I had aspired to become a teacher just like my father. That was until he passed away after I graduated from high school.

So in honor of him, I went to college, got a degree, and here I am now, full-time teacher, teaching 12th grade English. I guess some people could say that I was quite the book worm most my life.

If there's one thing that I regret during high school, it'd probably be not dating. That's right, up until now I've been single my whole entire twenty-four years of living. I guess I just never had the time to date because I was always too focused on my education. But now I see that was a mistake.

I'm just a couple years from thirty and soon enough, I may just end up alone for the rest of my life. I mean, there's completely nothing wrong with that, it's just that for me, I'd at least like to experience what it's like to be in a relationship once before I get thrown into a coffin and get forgotten by the world. (A/n: Damn that was deep. Kinda hurt but anyway back to the story)

~

"It's ladies night! Woo hoo!!" Your best friend Olivia screamed while jumping up and down your bed. You laughed watching her act like a little kid.

"So where are we headed tonight?" Your other best friend Jerome asked. And yes Jerome is our gay friend. Everyone has that one awesome gay friend who knows how to liven up the party.

"Ooh! There's this one place I heard down town where these hot guys perform and dance for the ladies, we should totally go! I heard they even strip if you give them extra tip!" Olivia squealed.

"So basically a male strip club?" I asked.

"Not really, it's more like a concert-ish kinda thing but I guess you could call it that." She explained.

"Well anywhere that has hot guys, you know Ima be there." Jerome sassed.

"Oh we know." Me and Olivia said in sync.

"Well if we're gonna go there we can't be looking like a bunch of raggedy lookin bums. We gotta dress like we wanna get laid." Olivia said, looking at our appearances.

"That's not my intention though." I tell them.

"It is mine though hehe." Jerome pointed out.

"Of course it is." Me and Olivia sigh.

~2 hours later~

We've all finished getting all dolled up for the night. I think out of all three of us, Jerome is the best dressed. Not because he wants to get laid but plainly because he just has the best fashion sense.

"Who's driving anyway?" I ask.

"Not me honey." Jerome snaps.

"I guess I will. I probably won't even drink that much." Olivia volunteers.

"Alright then, let's get this show on the road!" Jerome yells as we all head out the house and on our way to the so-called male strip club.

~30 minutes later~

I wasn't expecting this place to be this  packed. We were lucky enough to find a single parking spot. As we all exited the car, one by one we entered the club, showing the guards our ID's before being let in.