~Teacher Pt.3~

You and Jungkook immediately tore away from one another at the sight of Jimin standing by the door. You noticed him starting to walk away causing fear to strike within you.

I can't let him tell this to anybody.

"WAIT! JIMIN!" You yelled after him.

You were about to run after him until Jungkook held your arm back. You tried yanking your arm out but it was no use, Jimin had already went inside the classroom.

"What are you doing!? We have to stop him!" You yelled.

"Don't worry he won't tell anyone." He assured you.

"How do you know that!?" You rebuked.

"Because I just do"

"What the hell!? What kind of reason is that!?" You snapped.

"Just calm down Y/n. Everything will be fine alright. I promise you I'll protect you. As long as you have me, you don't have anything to worry about okay?"

You nodded your head as he pulled you into his warm embrace to calm you down. Surprisingly, it worked as you immediately felt yourself becoming more relaxed. He gently kissed the top of your head and pulled you into one last hug before you both headed back to the classroom.

You took a deep breath preparing for all the threats and rude comments to start piling on once you went inside. But instead, as you entered, nothing was being said. Everyone just minded their own business as if nothing happened.

What? Didn't Jimin tell everyone what just happened between me and Jungkook?

Your eyes landed on Jimin where he was simply fast asleep once again, buried in his arms.

Did he really not tell anyone?

You took your seat and glanced over to Jimin and he really was asleep, he even started to drool. You were confused as well as relieved that he didn't expose you to the whole class.

You looked at Jungkook to see him smiling at you. Your cheeks turned red once you remembered what could have happened between you two if Jimin hadn't interrupted.

A smirk appeared on his face causing you to feel embarrassed and turn away. He started the lesson for the day but there way no way in hell you would be able to focus after everything that happened.

"That's all for today, have a great rest of your day." Said Jungkook to the class.

You got up from your chair when Jimin suddenly woke up. You quickly grabbed your things until—

"Y/n, can I talk to you for a second?" He asked.

You gulped knowing that he most likely was wanting to talk about what he witnessed between you and Jungkook. You hesitantly nodded your head and began to walk out of the class.

You took one glance at Jungkook and was surprised to see him with an annoyed expression on his face seeing the two of you together.

You and Jimin went towards the lockers where most people had already left. You looked around if the coast was clear until you could finally speak.

"So what do you wanna talk with me about?" You asked nervously.

"Don't ask questions you already know the answers to. So tell me, what's going on between you and Mr Jeon?" He asked seriously.

"N-Nothing...there's nothing going on.." You stammered.

"Your lying, tell me the truth Y/n. Unless you want me to show this picture to the whole school. I don't really mind but do you?" He smirked.