~Interview Pt.3~

Once you had arrived home, you went straight to the kitchen and grabbed whatever you could get your hands on. This was a habit of yours. Whenever you needed to calm down, you would stress eat until you felt your stomach would explode.

How can he be so bipolar? One second he's smiling like an angel and the next thing you know, he's pinned you against any type of furniture! Ugh, I really don't understand him.

You continued snacking away until you felt like throwing up so you stopped your cravings and started heading to your room. Plopping onto your bed, images of earlier today began soaring through your mind.

Was it really a good idea to accept this job? Well, as long as I'm getting paid then it should all be fine right?

You knew that worrying yourself would only get you nowhere so you decided to call it a night and hit the hay.

~Next Morning~

You were awoken by the sounds of cars and city bustling. You weren't able to sleep that well because every time you would close your eyes, you would imagine his face.

Why can't I stop thinking about him?

Wait...what time is it?
.
.
.
Oh no....IT'S ALREADY 7:30!!!

You quickly rushed out of bed and into your bathroom, speeding through your morning routine. After that you ran into your closet forgetting that you had no formal clothes once again.

You know what? Fuck it, I'll just wear this.

You grabbed your purse then began scurrying to your car all while trying not to fall or trip from your heels

You grabbed your purse then began scurrying to your car all while trying not to fall or trip from your heels. Once the engine sounded, you wasted no time on gassing the pedal as you raced to the company.

I can't be late on the first day of my first job!

You looked at the time, '7:55'

There's no way I'm making it there in five minutes!

With that, you stomped your foot down on the gas and zoomed off.