~Engaged Pt.4~

If you guys haven't read the first 3 parts or need a recap then I highly suggest you go back and read those before reading this. Happy reading~
_________________________

"Mm..."

You turned to your side as you laid comfortably in bed. You felt something soft and smooth latch onto the side of your neck causing you to shuffle around.

"Baby~" A soft yet deep voice whispered.

Hm? You opened your eyes slowly expecting to see Jimin by your side but instead it was...Jungkook?

"What are you doing in here!? Jimin could walk in at any moment!" You gasped as you quickly tried to get him away from you.

"Relax, he already left for work." He said sinking back into the crook of your neck. His warm breath fanning the surface of your skin. You then remembered what had happened last night. Pictures of you two in the shower started flashing in your head. Oh God...Did we really do that?

"Listen Jungkook, about last night...we can't—"

"Last night...was one of the best nights of my life Y/n." He suddenly interrupts, propping himself up onto his elbow so that you're now face to face.

Your heart skips a beat hearing this. You couldn't lie, it was pretty amazing for you as well. Whether you liked it or not, you knew that deep down inside of you, you wanted him just as much as he wanted you.

"I mean it. It's kinda weird for me to say things like this. You're the first girl that I've ever wanted this badly. And if that means that I have to steal your heart from Jimin, then I will." He says, gently placing his his hand against your cheek, rubbing his thumb against your soft skin.

You were almost speechless at his sudden "confession" if you'd call it.

Am I really doing this? Cheating on Jimin with his best friend? Of course I love Jimin but that flame that we had, I know that it's slowly burning out. I can't even remember the last time he took me out for a small date or dinner.

"Y/n?" Jungkook's voice brings you out of your thoughts.

"Hm?"

"What do you say I take you out today? Anywhere you want." He says.

"Really?" You ask surprised, your face clearly showing the thrill of excitement.

"Yup, anywhere." He answers.

"Okay um...how about the mall? I need to buy a couple things actually."

"Alright. The mall it is then. But first—"

He suddenly grabs both of your hands and pins them down onto the bed. Your eyes widen in surprise. He stares deep into your eyes with his own that seem to have turned darker.

"I want breakfast." He grins.

"O-Okay, I'll cook up some—"

"No. Not food." He says, a smirk forming on his lips. Your eyes pop wide open once you realize what he meant and before you knew it, you two were continuing what had happened last night.

~An hour later~

"Jungkook!" You called out from the bathroom. You had tried to close the zipper from the back of your dress but you couldn't quite reach it.

He suddenly came into the bathroom, taking your breath away from how handsome he looked. I'd be filthy rich if I counted how many times I thought he looked gorgeous.