~Love Project~

My name is Y/n L/n, I'm in my second year of high school and I'm just an ordinary girl living in a ordinary world. But of course there just has to be that one person that tries to ruin your life isn't there? Well for me, that someone is named Jeon Jungkook.

I wouldn't say that he bullies me but he isn't exactly nice to me either. It doesn't help the fact that he's my next door neighbor. Or the fact that our mothers are best friends. Which meant that we would be at one another's houses every single day when we were younger.

Do I know why he hates me? Or why he tries to make my life a living hell? Nope. Not a single clue. It could be just because he's sick of seeing my face 24/7 but I could say the same thing. Well, not exactly...

I don't know how but...I developed feelings toward him during middle school maybe even before that. I know that despite all the horrible things he's said or done to me I should hate him with all my being but I just don't. I guess the time we've known each other I've noticed every small thing about him.

For example, the way he covers his nose when he yawns, his habit of biting his lip, or how he's very sensitive to smell so he uses specific fabric softeners. Throughout the years I've come to love all these small details about him without even noticing until recently.

~Morning~

"Wake up! Fatty wake up!" I hear his familiar angelic voice yell.

I groan and pull my blanket over my head, not because I don't want to hear his voice but because I don't want to get out of bed.

"Hey don't blame me if your late to school, I'm leaving." He says and starts heading to the door.

"Wait! Don't leave!" I yell sitting up abruptly.

"Then hurry up! I'll be downstairs but if you take longer than five minutes, I'm gone." He warns and heads out the door.

I flop back onto my bed and sigh. The door suddenly swings back open revealing a scowling Jungkook.

"Okay! I'm up! I'll get ready." I quickly rush to my bathroom to get ready as I feel his intimidating glare on me.

"Don't stare at me pervert!" I yell out of embarrassment.

"I wasn't staring at you. And nice teddy bear undies by the way." He laughs.

I look down and remember that I don't wear pants when I go to sleep. I quickly pull my shirt down as much as I can and close the bathroom door. I can hear him laughing from the other side of the door and I already am having second thoughts on why I even have feelings for a jerk like him.

Five minutes later, maybe more, I come out and see him laying on my bed scrolling through his phone. Why? Why does he have to look so perfect doing every little thing, even something as simple as being on his phone.

"Took you long enough." He scoffs.

"I thought you said you would leave if I took longer than five minutes." I point out.

"I did but I don't want the result of my mom yelling at me for not driving you so be grateful that I'm being nice."

"You call that being nice?" I say in disbelief.

"Don't push it, or else I really will make you walk." He snaps.

"Okay jeez." I hold my hands hands up surrendering.

We both head downstairs and I already know that I don't have the time nor does Jungkook have the patience to wait for me to eat breakfast so I just say bye to our moms and finally leave for school.