~Butterfly Pt.2~

Before you start reading, PLEASE read the first part of this one shot because I made a VERY significant change to the plot and the second part won't make any sense at all if you don't read the first one but anyway, happy reading~
______________________

No...this can't be real...

Did I just dream all of that? Everything that me and Jungkook did, was all from my imagination? I don't believe it. It felt so real.

You sat in your room pondering to yourself deep in thought. The butterfly necklace that Jungkook had given you seven years ago in your hands. You never went anywhere without it. It was the only thing you had left of him.

So much for Jungkook coming back. Even though I doubt that'll ever happen...

*Knock* *Knock*

"Are you feeling better now?" Your mother asks, walking in and taking a seat by your side.

"Kind of....not really actually." You admit.

"Sweetie, I know how much you and Jungkook's friendship meant to you. But people come and go in life." She says, sweeping your unkept hair out from your face. "You've gotta move on."

"I know that..." You mutter quietly. Even though she was trying to make you come to your senses, you still felt the sadness of missing him.

"Well, don't mind it too much because you've got thirty minutes left until school starts." She says as your eyes pop wide open.

"What!? Why didn't you say so sooner!?" You blurt out in a panic as you stand up from the bed.

"You looked so shocked from that dream that I didn't want to bother you. Do you want me to drop you off?" She asks.

You sigh, "It's fine, I'll just run. It's not that far anyway." You say before racing to the bathroom to get dressed and ready for school.

~At School~

Who's idea was it to torture kids on a weekly basis? I mean, why go to school when Google and YouTube have pretty much everything you need to know to survive in this cruel world. Either way, I only got one more year until I can kiss this place goodbye.

Stepping foot into your classroom, your eyes immediately dart towards the desk behind yours where Jungkook had sat in your dream. Your face fell, hoping that he'd somehow magically be there but of course, disappointment had its eye out for you and Jungkook wasn't there.

"MoVe OuT tHe wAY!!" You hear two or three obnoxiously loud guys yell from behind you. You turn around and jump in surprise when you see three guys charging towards you, one of them riding the other.

 You turn around and jump in surprise when you see three guys charging towards you, one of them riding the other