~Lost~

I was almost done packing for summer camp when I heard a knock at my door.

"Come in!" I yelled while tugging on the zipper of my suitcase.

The door creaked open and in came my two brothers, Tae and Jimin.

They were twins, not identical but fraternal.

I was one year younger than them making me the little princess of the family.

"You done packing yet?" Tae asked while jumping on top of my bed.

"Yup and get off my bed, your feet stank" I said while pulling my luggage out to the hallway.

I was about to walk down the stairs when my arm was held back.

I looked over my shoulder and saw Jimin holding my arm.

"What do you think your doing?" He asked.

"I'm gonna put my luggage downstairs in the living room?" I said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"No your not, with that heavy luggage? You'd just fall down the stairs with your clumsy ass. I'll do it." He pushed me to the side and grabbed my luggage and headed downstairs.

I swear my brothers are so overprotective.

I ran down after him with Tae following behind me.

Once we reached the living room, Mom was already waiting by the door.

"Hurry up guys we're gonna be late!" My mom ushered us through the door.

Tae and Jimin placed our belongings in the back then went inside the car along with me and mom and drove off.

~

"Y/n, wake up" I heard a voice say as I was slowly waking up.

"Come on Y/n, we're here" I heard another voice say.

I opened my eyes to see both Tae and Jimin at my sides pushing my arms making me sway side to side to wake me up.

"Alright I'm up, stop with shaking, I'm gettin dizzy here" I said holding their arms.

"Can one of you carry me? I'm too tired...to walk..." I said while yawning in between.

"I'll carry you princess" Tae said getting out of the car and turning his back to me so I could get on.

I lazily got onto his back and we walked off to the camp.

I looked over Tae' shoulder to see the entrance of the camp, it hadn't changed a bit.

Multiple cabins, surrounded by nature and many, many mosquitoes.

A man in a uniform holding a clipboard walked up to us and greeted us.

"Welcome! My name is Chandler, I'm the head Chief here and this year we're trying something different, we're going to have a fear quest! I'll explain the details a bit later but for now pick a cabin, get settled in, and then head straight to the campfire area ok?"

After saying our goodbyes with mom we went to go pick our cabin.

"Which one do you guys want?" I asked