~Interview Pt.4~

"I said.....YOUR FIRED!!"

It was as if you were hit by a ton of bricks, you couldn't move at all due to how stunned you were.

"But...W-What did I do!?" You asked, tears forming in your eyes.

"Nothing...you did...nothing. I'm just tired of seeing that face of yours, pack your things and never let me see you here again." He demanded, still turned away from you.

"You can't just fire me because of that stupid reason! Hey Jungkook! Are you listening!? Turn around and—"

He suddenly turned to face you, he had an expression you had never seen on him before. Disappointment and anger but also...pain.

"I trusted you, but I guess I was wrong. Your just like all those other girls that throw themselves at any guy aren't you?" He sneered.

"NO! I swear it wasn't like that! If you'd just let me expla—"

"SHUT UP!! I don't wanna hear it...If I ever see you in this building again, I'll have security escort you out themselves." He glared not at you but at something behind you, and began walking off, leaving you there, appalled and confused.

"Y/n! There you are! Come on, I'm sorry I forced myself onto you, I just couldn't hold back anymore. I promise I won't do that to you from now on but if you wouldn't mind, can we start over? Just as friends....for now." He whispered the last part under his breath so you couldn't hear.

You couldn't say anything, you were still in shock from what had just happened. You lost your job, not only that, but your first...love.

"Y/n? Are you okay? Why are you crying?" He said worried.

You shook your head, not wanting to talk about it, since it would only make you ball your eyes out even more. You hung your head low so others wouldn't see how broken you looked at the moment. You suddenly felt arms wrap around you, pulling you into their embrace. You looked up at Jimin with tears eyes, seeking for comfort.

"It's okay, you can cry if you want to. I'll be here. Don't worry, I'll cover you if you don't want people to see." He assured.

You hugged him back and began crying into his chest, soaking his shirt from all the tears. You stayed like that for a while until there were no tears left to cry. (A/n: Ariana Grande fans?)

After that, Jimin had offered to drive you home, so you kindly accepted. Once you arrived home, you didn't have the energy to go all the way to your room so you fell onto your couch and just laid there, staring up at the ceiling.

Why Jungkook? Was he actually tired of seeing me? Was I the only one who had feelings? My chest hurts...

"Jungkook..." You cried into your pillow, gripping onto it and letting out all your tears once again.

You felt like a broken toy that couldn't be fixed. He had made such an impact on you that having to move on wouldn't be a stroll through the park. You continued balling your eyes out until you eventually passed out due to exhaustion.

I guess I'll just have to forget about him. I never want to see him again.

~5 months later~

You and Jimin had been dating for about one month now since you finally agreed to go out with him after his many attempts. You didn't exactly feel romantically towards him but if you were going to move on, this was the first step.

Was I just using him to get over Jungkook? Maybe... Do I feel bad? Yes, yes I do.

~