~Amnesia Pt.2~

"Who's Jungkook?"

For some reason that name sounded familiar but at the same time, you couldn't quite put your finger on it.

Your mom, for a while, stood there shocked until she returned back to her usual calm self.

"I-It's n-no one honey...just forget I said anything..." She stuttered as she lifted herself off of the hospital bed.

"Well, I'll let you get some rest. I'm so glad that your okay Y/n. I love you." She leaned in for a hug that you gladly accepted.

"I love you too mom."

She waved goodbye to you and suddenly you had a flashback of some guy waving at you as well but his face was blurry so you couldn't quite recognize who it was. The flashback ended leaving your heart racing and head aching.

What just happened? Who was that guy?

Your Mom's POV:

"I'm serious! I think that my daughter has amnesia!" You yelled at the doctor.

"Ms. L/n, please stay calm. She may have lost some of her memories due to the accident but the best thing to do right now is to not tell Y/n that she has amnesia. By telling her this now, she may or may not regain those memories and instead continue to lose even more memories." The doctor explained.

You scrunched your hair in frustration and took a seat on the nearest chair.

"Now, when you were in the room with her, what did she have trouble remembering?" The doctor asked.

"H-Her boyfriend J-Jungkook...She didn't even remember his name!" You cried out.

How am I supposed to tell Jungkook that Y/n has amnesia and doesn't even remember who he is!? He'll be devastated!

"Her boyfriend? Did something happen between them recently? Anything serious or traumatic?" He asked.

"I don't—actually, he just left to go work at his fathers business in Korea. He's staying there for a whole year." You explained.

"I see, Ms L/n, when a person experiences something so traumatic, they usually want to forget that it ever happened, correct?"

"Y-Yes.."

"Well, in Y/n's case, Jungkook leaving must have been so traumatic that during the accident she lost her memories of him leaving and...them ever meeting." He concluded.

"Oh my god.." Your voice came out cracked and dry.

You know what? Jungkook won't have to know about this, as long as no one tells him. This is only choice...right?

Y/n's POV:

A week had passed and you were finally discharged from the hospital. You noticed that lately, your mom has been acting strange around you but you decided to just ignore it.

You and your mom arrived home around noon. As you entered the front door you were greeted by your puppy Kookie, jumping up as it's tail wagged side to side.

 As you entered the front door you were greeted by your puppy Kookie, jumping up as it's tail wagged side to side