~Bad Decisions Pt.2~

Again, shout out to imaginator1D since this is based on the book/movie 'After'
___________________________

He pulls you in closer, inches away from your lips until—
.
.
.
.
.
Wait...what am I doing? I can't do this.

You back away from him at the last second making everyone confused, as well as Jungkook as he gives you a worried look.

"What is it?" He asks.

"I'm sorry...I can't do this, I'm done playing."

I pull out of his grasp leaving him speechless as I walk away from the group and try to find a quiet place to stay. It was a bad idea to come here, I knew it.

"She's such a buzz kill." I hear one of the girls say.

"Exactly, I don't know why she even came here." Another girl giggles.

"Guys stop" I hear Alex defend me.

I walk through the crowd, spotting the front door. People left and right stare at me as I push past them until I finally make it out of the house. The cool wind sends shivers down my spine as I walk down the front steps.

How am I supposed to get back to the dorms when I don't even remember how I got here? Alex is drunk and so is the other two guys. The only other person that I know is well,...that asshole Jungkook. But there's no way I'm asking him to drive me back.

Not many people are outside, only a few smokers and guys passed out on the lawn. I really don't fit in here at all. I check my phone and see a few missed calls from my mother. She'd kill me if she knew I spent my first night at college at a frat party.

An hour passes as I check the time, '11:57' How does time fly by so fast? At least there's no classes since tomorrow's Saturday. My teeth begin to chatter from the cool breeze that sweeps by making me wrap my arms around myself for warmth.

"Y/n." I hear a voice from behind me.

I turn around to see Jungkook making his way towards me. What does he want now? He's the last person I want to see. I turn back around and ignore him. I really don't feel like arguing with him at the moment.

"Why are you out here? It's freezing, come back inside."

"No thanks." I say plainly.

"What's your problem?" He snaps.

"My problem? Oh I don't know, maybe the fact that I had to come to this party that I obviously don't fit in at, or the fact that all of your friends practically made fun of me the entire time." I spat.

"First of all, your the one who said you would come to the party so don't act like we forced you to come." He retorted.

"I wouldn't have come if you hadn't kept on making fun of me about my church clothes and...UGH! I don't even know why I'm explaining myself to you." I groan.

"Then why don't you just leave?"

"Because I don't have a ride! Alex is drunk as hell and I don't even remember the way back to the dorms so I might as well just take a bus or something."

"You don't wanna do that." He warns.

"Why not?"

"It's practically midnight, do you know how many creeps could be on that bus? Besides I don't think there's any buses around this time anyway."

"Fine, then I'll just walk." I roll my eyes and begin walking in a direction I somewhat think leads back to the dorms.

"Are you serious? Your gonna walk all that way?"