~Mistake~

"Your staring again" I said to my best friend Erica who's been gawking at her crush for the past ten minutes.

"I can't help it, he's just so...so...perfect!" Erica said while not taking her eyes off of him.

I rolled my eyes and sat back in my chair trying to ignore her.

I sneaked a peek at the guy she had been drooling at.

His name was Jungkook. Tall, handsome, well-built, pretty much every girls dream boy.

I'd be lying if I said he didn't catch my eye but I wasn't really into the whole relationship thing, all I cared about was keeping my grades up and graduating.

He was sitting comfortably on his chair, joking around and laughing with his group of friends.

I honestly don't get why Erica is so head over heels for him but I couldn't care less.

"Alrighty class, please turn in your books to page 23!" Mr. Lindman yelled as he took a seat in his desk.

Great, time to learn about bullshit that won't ever help us in life.

~

*Rrrriiinnnngggg*

"Don't forget to read the rest of the chapter during the weekend! Class dismissed!"

Finally! This week had been so fricken boring as usual.

"Y/n! You have to help me!!" Erica yelled clinging to my arm.

"What now?" I shook her off of me.

"Just hear me out ok?"

"Yea whatever just spit it out already" I said annoyed.

"Ok so you know how I really really REALLY like Jungkook?" She said getting more excited by the second.

"Obviously" I rolled my eyes.

"Well, I asked him out on a date and he said yes!!!" She squealed jumping up and down like a little kid who just got candy.

"That's great, when's the date?" I asked.

"Tomorrow and guess what?" She said smiling mischievously.

"What?" I said unsure.

"Your coming!!"

She smiled widely and grabbed my hands to join her in jumping up and down but I didn't move a single muscle.

"What!? No I'm not and I'd rather stay at home and sleep than third wheel with you two" I yanked my hands from her grasp.

"But you won't be third wheeling cuz it'll be a double date," she pointed over at a guy that was part of Jungkook's group of friends.

"See the guy in the grey hoodie? His names Taehyung, he'll be your date"

"Erica, you know I don't like this kind of stuff" I crossed my arms unamused.

"I know but just this once please!... I'll buy you bubble tea if you come"

God dammit, she knows I love bubble tea more than anything.