~The Maid Pt.3~

⚠️Warning you now, this whole chapter/part is basically all smut so if you don't like that kind of stuff just don't read it if you don't want to⚠️
____________________________

After your "little" encounter with Mr. Jeon, you decided to finally start your first duties as a maid. Mrs. Jeon had left a neatly written list of things you had to do throughout the day. As you scanned the list, every task seemed pretty normal for this kind of job.

Okay! Let's get this day started!

You place the list into the small pocket of your uniform before peeking outside of your door in case Mr. Jeon was out there. Luckily, not a single soul was in sight. You hastily made your way down the staircase onto the main floor.

On the list it said that I had to dust the book shelves in the library but...where even is the library? These people must be filthy rich if they have their own library.

Without wanting to waste any more time, you decided to try and look for it on your own by aimlessly wandering the first floor. Almost ten minutes later, you entered a room that most definitely had to be the library judging by all the bookshelves. There were high ceilings, walls piled with books of all sizes.

You lifted your arm up to the light switch, flipping on all the lights which helped to illuminate the dark. Now that the lights were on, you noticed just how many books there were. It was basically a book wonderland.

Not trying to get side tracked anymore than you already were, you went to look for a duster that you assumed was lying somewhere around the library. You finally spotted it hung up against the wall, grabbing it and looking back at the hundreds of books on the shelves. This is gonna take a while...

~An hour later~

You had finished dusting all the shelves that you could reach even by tiptoeing. Now, you had to find a way to dust the top shelves. There has to be a ladder here somewhere right?

You searched all around the library for it but just as you passed a corner, you noticed something. There in the corner, was one peculiar book inside of a glass casing that you hadn't noticed it until now. Your curiosity got the best of you as you started making your way towards it. Walking up to it, you wondered why out of the hundreds of books in the room, this particular one was in a glass case.

What's so special about this book anyway?

You scanned all around the glass case and saw that the one of the panels was slightly open. Should I close it? Or should I get a closer look at the book? You bit your lip, choosing between the two choices.

A professional maid would do the right thing and close the case but...just a little peak won't do any harm right?

You carefully moved the panel to side, allowing you to reach in and grab the book. Taking a closer look, it wasn't a book at all. In fact, it seemed more like some sort of journal.

Remembering you weren't alone in the house you took a quick scan around the room in case Mr. Jeon happened to find you. You carried the book to one the desks in the room and seated yourself.

You continued to read the journal and judging by the handwriting and the point of view, it seemed like it was written by a woman. Inside you read about the story of her life and basically every thought or feeling she had, she wrote in this journal.

I feel kind of bad for reading something so personal but it's actually quite fascinating.

"I met someone today, quite my type if I do say so myself. I was walking down the sidewalk when a car almost ran me over. The man came out and I swear my heart leapt a thousand miles. He wasn't the kindest man at first by yelling at me for not looking where I was going but anyways, the next day I saw him and he apologized for almost killing me. I of course forgave him and I guess you could say our love story began right then and there~"