~Master Pt.2~

"Oh, this ain't no dream babygirl~" A sexy and chilling voice answers.

I gasp in shock and end up dropping all my clothes onto the floor. In the bed laying is the same guy that I met at the bar last night. His back is to the headboard with one hand behind his head. His sharp eyes pierce right through me and I can feel my body stiffen.

He wore a white dress shirt with a couple buttons undone making him look irresistible. His black ripped jeans fit nicely around his muscular thighs and I couldn't help but let my jaw drop in awe.

What is this guy doing here? Is he the one who kidnapped me? He suddenly sits up straight, letting only his legs hang off the bed. He turns to me and lifts two fingers calling me over to him but I can't seem to move. He can't possibly be my master right? Unless...

"Do I have to tell you to come here or is me beckoning you not clear enough?" He snaps making me jolt. I hesitantly take baby steps towards him, keeping my gaze locked to the floor. I stop walking when I'm completely parallel to him. I can feel the rapid beats of my heart racing faster.

"Look at me." He orders.

I slowly look up at him and meet his sharp eyes. The expression on his face almost scares me to death. His brows are furrowed and his insanely sharp jaw is clenched tight. If I wasn't extremely terrified right now, I'd be running for my life.

"W-Who..who are you?" I gulp waiting for his response. His eyes narrow for a second before speaking.

"I'm your master," His voice is low and soft but powerful enough to send chills through my body. My heart plummets to the ground as the words escape his mouth. So he is my master...

"I see Lucy gave you the dress I picked out. I knew it would suit you." He says as his eyes trail every inch of your body. Well this isn't helping me feel any less insecure.

"Do you not like it?"

"I...I...Do.." I mutter, as my eyes aimlessly roam around the room.

"Look me in the eyes when you're speaking." He says sharply. I immediately look back at him, straight into his hypnotic eyes.

He sighs, "You see babygirl, I'm not in the best mood right now, so I'd love it if you wouldn't make me even more irritated than I already am."

"...it's not my fault your in a bad mood." I whisper under my breath.

He snaps his head up, "What'd you just say?"

"N..Nothing..." I mutter, regretting my mouth slip.

"Are you lying to me? What did I tell you about lying to me?" He suddenly stands up from the bed, towering over me.

If I thought he looked scary before, oh boy was I wrong. He looked ten times as worse now. I step backwards in fear as he begins to close in on me and before I know it, I'm pinned against what feels like the door because I feel a doorknob when my arm brushes against it.

"Did Lucy not explain the rules to you?" He asks in an aggressive tone.

"Sh...She did.." I whimper.

"And what rule did you just break?"

"T-The one about lying to you..." I bite my lip to stop myself from trembling.

"That's right and do you know what happens when you break the rules?" He growls in my ear as I shake my head.

"You get a punishment babygirl." He grins devilishly as his lips brush against my ear. My body feels so scorching hot that I could almost melt from his actions. All of a sudden I feel my body become light as he wraps his arms around my waist and lifts me over his shoulder.