~Window Pt.3~

~Next Day~

You awoke from your nap feeling restless after what happened last night with Jungkook. His smiling face appeared in your mind as you grabbed one of your pillows and stuffed your face in it.

It was just a little smile, why am I acting so dramatic?

*Door open*

"Hey dumbo, dinner is ready....why are you making out with your pillow again?" Jackson looks at you with a disturbed look on his face. You angrily throw the pillow at him but he's fast enough to close the door before it hits him.

You lazily got out of bed, picking up the pillow and tossing it back on your bed. You go over to your window, opening the curtains to let in some natural sunlight before heading downstairs to eat.

After finishing your meal, you heard the door bell ring come from the front door. You watched your mom walk over and look into the peek hole at who was at the door. She unlocked it and there stood Helen and Jeffrey. You leaned back a bit more to get a better look when you saw Jungkook sitting in his wheelchair behind them.

Your eyes widened. You didn't expect them to come over and looking down at your hideous pajamas, you couldn't bare for them to see you like this.

"Hi? Are you the new neighbors my daughter's been talking about?" You hear you mother chat with them as you try to sneakily make your way to the staircase without being noticed. You tip toed quietly when—*loud creak*

Are you kidding me?

They all turned their heads, hearing the obnoxiously loud creak in the floor. You froze in your tracks like a deer caught in headlights. Jungkook looked at you and you felt your face instantly become flushed.

"Y/n, there you are. Come here and greet our neighbors." Your mother said, making you sigh as you hesitantly made your way to them. You tried to hide how uncomfortable you felt wearing such horrendous pajamas in front of them.

"Good morning Y/n." Helen happily greeted you.

"Morning." You forced a smile as you felt Jungkook's eyes on you.

"We just wanted to introduce ourselves to your mother and brother. My name is Helen, my husband Jeffrey, and my son Jungkook." She gestures back at him as he nods his head once.

"My what a handsome young man." Your mothers claims. "Jackson! Get your butt down here!" She yells abruptly, making us all jump in surprise. "Well come in! Would you guys like some tea or coffee?" She says, stepping aside as they enter. You watch as Jungkook's dad helps push him inside on his wheelchair.

His dad gives you a little nod before joining the two women in the kitchen. You glance down at Jungkook who's been staring at you nonstop.

"Hey..." You try to start the conversation lightly.

"Hey," He replies plainly. "Nice pajamas." He says as you mentally facepalm yourself.

I knew I should've changed!

"Haha, very funny." You smile innocently at him. "Um..last night, your apology...it was nice." You say.

"Was it the frowny face that got you?" He grins.

"...maybe." You admit as a smile starts to form on your lips. You suddenly hear footsteps coming from behind you as Jackson appears next to you. Jungkook glances over to him.