~Butler~

"Y/n, come down! I'd like you to meet someone!" Your Mother called from downstairs.

This better not be another one of her weekly boyfriends. All of them end up just dating my mom for her money, which I seriously am sick and tired of.

You made your way down the steps and over to the front door, not bothering to look at whoever this goldigger was. You stood next to your mom and took out your phone, pretending to busy yourself.

"Y/n, this is Jungkook, Jungkook, this is my daughter Y/n," My mom spoke.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Y/n." You heard the man speak, as you continued to focus on your phone.

"Y/n, from now on, Jungkook will be our new butler." She explained gaining my attention.

Did she just say butler?

You looked up from your phone, "Mom, are you sure that we—"

You froze when your eyes met with the new butler. You weren't expecting him to be that young or even that handsome. He had dark hair, brown eyes, a well-built body, all while dressed in a butlers suit.

"A-Are you sure he's gonna be our butler? I mean, he's practically my age!" You argued.

"Well you see, Jungkook here is the son of one of my good friends who needs some financial help so I offered Jungkook a job here to work as our butler. And he will be living here as well so it'll be much more convenient." She explained.

You peered over at Jungkook to see him already staring back at you with a warm smile on his face making your heart race.

"I hope you can see this as a way to help out my friend and not as a work slave, okay Y/n?" My mom assured.

"When you put it that way...then I guess it's okay." You said.

"Great! Then since I have a meeting in about thirty minutes, I'll be going now!" Your mom hurriedly walked to the door.

"Wha—WAIT! What am I supposed to do with him!?" You shouted.

"You don't need to do anything! He already knows what to do! I'll see you guys later tonight!"

And with that, she slammed the door, leaving the two of you alone in the house. You didn't know what to say to him so you began heading to the stairs.

"Ms Y/n?"

You were half way up the stairs when he called for you, "Yea?"

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"My room, and don't call me Ms Y/n, I don't like it." You said.

"But Ms Y/n, you haven't even ate dinner yet, your mother told me." He spoke.

"I'm not hungry, and I said don't call me that!" You blurted out and rushed up the stairs, into your room. You plopped down onto your king sized bed and stared at the ceiling.

Was I a bit too harsh? I feel kinda bad now...

You never were a people person. You had very few friends that you talked with, other than that, you usually kept to yourself. Your harsh attitude was only a barrier that you built in order to keep people from learning the real you. The one that was shy and awkward with everyone.