~Cold Nights~

(A/n: Hey guys! The first couple one shots are prob hella cringe since I wrote them when I was like 15 lmao, but don't think that the rest of them are, so if you wanna read better/less cringe, just read my latest ones. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy these one shots and happy reading!~💓)
___________________________

You always hated walking home at night, all alone. Not being able to see what was hiding in the dark. It gave you the creeps. Or the fear of the unknown was what terrified you the most. You get scared so easily, you were even afraid of puppies for gods sake.

You had just finished putting the final touches to your English essay at the library since your printer at home was basically as ancient a dinosaur and wouldn't print for shit.

Stupid $10 printer, no wonder it was so cheap.

It was mid December so the weather was at the peak of its coldest. You could feel your hands slowly becoming numb. Your feet even worse as your sneakers, the only close-toed shoes you owned, were all worn down and scruffed to the max.

You're almost home Y/n, you can do this. Just a few more blocks.

You picked up your speed not wanting to freeze your ass off until-

*BAM!*

You crashed right into what felt like a brick wall causing you to stumble back and fall back on your bum.

"Ow." You winced at the pain.

You peered upward to see what you had bumped into and saw a tall, built man standing there just as shocked as you were. You stood up from the ground wiping off the snow and filth from your pants.

"I'm really sorry. It my fault I didn't see you." You said looking directly at him to get a better view of his face.

Holy mother of.......Is this man a model!? He's WAY too good looking to be real.

You could tell he was getting uncomfortable from you staring but you couldn't help it, you'd never seen a man this handsome so up-close.

He finally spoke, "It's fine, I wasn't looking either."

Wow...even his voice is beautiful...

We both just stood there staring at each other until he broke the awkward silence.

"Um, I don't think I've seen you around before.. are you new here?" He asks.

"Yea actually. I just moved here like a week ago." I say, trying hard not to gape at his Godly features.

"Ah I see. I'm Jungkook by the way." He says, stretching out his hand.

"Nice to meet you Jungkook, I'm Y/n." You said, gladly shaking his hand.

We let go of each others hands when he asked, "So, what school do you go to?"

"Oh I go to Aelcrest high." You reply.

His eyes widened, "For real? Me too!" He smiled widely, showing his best smile that was worth billions.

I get to see this beautiful man even at school!? Bless you mom for moving here.

Out of nowhere, the wind starts picking up. You felt your body surprisingly being pushed backwards as much of the snow flew your direction, obscuring your eyesight.

Your shoes lose friction from the ground as you end up slipping on the icy ground and losing your balance.

You close your eyes waiting for the impact but instead felt a pair of arms wrap around you just in time.

(A/n: Just imagine that's you and Jk but he actually caught you not like dis girl tho😂)

Slowly opening your eyes to his handsome face, you feel your heart beat increase ten times faster

Slowly opening your eyes to his handsome face, you feel your heart beat increase ten times faster. You stare into one another's eyes, feeling his breath fan against your lips.

Is it wrong to want to kiss a guy you just met??

You both stayed in this position for a little longer than you should've, he finally lifts you both back up right, still keeping his arms wrapped around your small frame.

"You're quite the clutz you know that." He chuckles.

"Yea well, you're not the first to tell me that." You sadly reply.

You still felt his arms wrapped tightly around your waist. Is he gonna let go? Not that I mind, he can hold me for as long as he wants.

You suddenly held your breath as you watched him start leaning in towards your face.

Oh my god. Is he gonna kiss me?? Should I kiss back??

Fuck it, I don't care if I just met him.

You closed your eyes waiting for his soft, pink lips to meet yours when-

*Flick*

What the hell? Did he just flick my forehead?

You opened your eyes to see him dying of laughter. Your jaw dropped at the audacity he had to make fun of you. Out of annoyance, you pushed his chest with all your strength, making him lose balance and fall on his ass just as you did.

"Who's the clutz now huh?" You said mocking him.

He looked shocked as you turned around and began walking off towards your house. But your arm was suddenly yanked back flipping you around, making you crash your lips onto Jungkook's.

You were caught off guard so you didn't move an inch. After a few seconds of processing what was happening, you started kissing back and melting into the kiss. His lips were so soft against yours.

You couldn't think straight but all you knew was that you didn't want this moment to end. You both slowly pulled back after a while to catch your breaths.

"That what you wanted?" He smirked.

You were still shocked so you couldn't utter a single word. He laughed at your reaction and began walking off.

"See ya at school clutz." he says, waving his hand as he continues down the sidewalk.

You were left there dumbfounded with your jaw gaped open.

What an interesting cold night~

___________________________
I know this one was definitely not my best but I promise I'll make better, longer ones. I'm still kinda new to writing fanfic so bear with me😂 Anyways hope you guys enjoyed, don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me~😊💓