~Cursed~

Would you believe me if I told you that I was cursed? Well you should. My name is Y/n L/n and I've been cursed ever since I was born.

I guess you could say that this all started with my father. He was quite popular with women when he was younger due to his dashing looks. One stare from him and all the girls would crave for him like animals.

Unfortunately, one of those many girls happened to be a bit too obsessed with my father. She wanted him all to herself no matter what the cost would be. To her dismay, my father never reciprocated her feelings.

Instead, he had fallen in love with one particular woman, my mother. Of course the woman who was obsessed with my father was infuriated, she had gone completely mad. Especially when she found out that she was pregnant with me.

She had to take out her anger on something. Unfortunately, it happened to be me. Knowing that her ancestors once used witchcraft, she placed a curse on me.

And what is the curse you ask? Well, until the night of my eighteenth birthday, I will die.

~

I go to school just like every other normal teen does. I have friends, not many but I have to be careful to not grow too attached to anyone. I'd hate for them to feel all depressed and sad when I die.

I've already acknowledged that I may die on my eighteenth birthday. There hasn't been any cure for the curse that we know of as of now. So my chances of living after my birthday is quite low. My parents have done everything to find a cure but no luck has come. The lady who cursed me was never seen again so finding her would be hopeless.

I am now seventeen years old and my birthday is in a couple weeks. My parents have tried to make the best out of my life until the end and I couldn't be more grateful.

~

"Alright class, you have tonight to finish the homework and we'll go over the answers tomorrow. Have a great rest of your day!" Mr. Kerns said, dismissing the class.

You packed your things and went to grab your pouch but accidentally bumped it off your desk. Right before it landed on the ground, someone had caught it just in time.

You looked up to who had caught your pouch and saw that it was Jungkook. You'd never talked much with him before but you knew that he was quite popular in the school.

"You dropped this." He said passing you your pouch.

"Oh..thank you." You replied, taking it.

"See ya tomorrow." He smiled and walked off to where his friends had been waiting for him.

You didn't get the chance to say anything back as you just watched as his figure disappear. That was the first time he had talked to you the whole year. Of course you thought he was good looking as did all the other girls in this school but you knew you'd never have a chance with him considering the situation you were in.

You placed your pouch into your bag and then headed out as you began to walk home. Your house was a bit father from school so you had to take the skytrain everyday to and from school. (A/n: If you don't know what a skytrain is, it's basically a subway that's not underground. I'll insert a picture here)

As you arrived at the station, you got into one of the cars and surprisingly there weren't many passengers

I guess it's my lucky day.

*Rumble* *Rumble*

What's that noise?

You looked behind you and saw a stampede of people rushing into the car. You honestly were kind of scared that you'd get trampled over but instead you just got squished to the back of the car.

I take it back, it is not my lucky day.

You were facing toward the doors with your back to everyone when suddenly you felt a hand glide against your thigh making you jump in surprise.

Oh god, what if it's some old creep touching me? Can't this train go any faster!?

You looked behind you and saw that an old man was standing right behind you pretending as if his hand wasn't placed on your thigh. You tried swatting his hand away but your arm was squished between the yourself and the door.

You felt his hand start to slowly rise higher and higher until it suddenly disappeared. You turned around once again but once you did, your jaw dropped to the ground. The man had been shoved to the side and now behind you was none other than...
.
.
.
.
Jungkook!?

When did he get here!?

"I saw what he was doing to you and I couldn't just stand there and watch you get violated." He said directly into your ear.

Chills were sent down your spine as his breath caressed your ear. Your bodies were almost touching due to how crowded it was. You could feel the heat radiating off from his body onto yours.

"Thank you...Jungkook, I don't know what I would've done if you weren't here." You replied.

"Don't worry, besides, if some old lady was all touchy feely with me, you'd help me out too right?" He asked with a grin.

"Uh, y-yea sure." You muttered.

"But I mean, if you were the one touching me then I wouldn't really mind." He smirked.

"WHAT!?" You gasped.

"I'm kidding, jeez your reaction just now was priceless." He laughed.

Your cheeks grew red from embarrassment but you just ended up laughing along with him.

Suddenly the doors on the opposite side from you had opened as you turned around to see another large group of people come flooding in making the space even smaller and tighter than before.

You and Jungkook had been pushed toward the wall as your bodies were now touching, no space between you at all. To keep from squishing you, he placed his hands onto the wall by your head, as if trapping you.

Your faces were inches apart, scanning one another's faces closely for the first time. All the details on his face like the mole under his bottom lip, his large eyes, his pink lips. All the while he had been doing the same, taking in every aspect of your face.

You felt his breath hit your lips making your heart beat increase rapidly. It felt like you were put in some sort of trance, like time had stopped everything except for you two. You noticed him start to lean towards you so you closed your eyes out of instinct, waiting for him to make a move.

"Got it."

What?

You opened your eyes to see him a holding a small ball of lint or something in his hands.

"You had a piece of lint in your hair." He said.

"O-Oh thanks..." You stuttered.

I'm so stupid, I actually thought he was going to kiss me.

"Doors now opening" The intercoms announced.

"Well this is my stop, I guess I'll see ya tomorrow." He smiled and walked off the car leaving you there feeling dumbfounded and slightly disappointed.

Stop it Y/n, you can't have these kind of feelings.

Not when you'll die soon anyway...

___________________________
What do you guys think about this? Idk if the plot really matches well together or not but anyways, if you guys enjoyed and want a part 2 then pls Vote, Comment, and Follow me~💜
P.S. I know you guys are waiting for a part 2 for handcuffed, don't worry I will make one, I just haven't had the time but I really appreciate you guys for being patient with me and ILYSM!!💜