~Blind date Pt.2~

"IT'S YOU!!"

Why of all people did it have to be him?

"You guys know each other?" Gwen asked.

"No, she was the girl I was talking about earlier, the one I bumped into." Jungkook explained.

"Oh, I see, then I guess we already have our first couple." Gwen winked at you.

"W-What!? Couple!? With him?" You accidentally yelled out loud.

"What's wrong? Am I really that scary to you?" Jungkook smirked.

"Huh? N-No...it's just—"

"Then it's fine right? For today, you'll be my date." He smiled, as no words came out of your mouth.

Ugh...it's just for a little while I guess, how bad can it be?

Everyone else had paired up as we entered inside the restaurant. Gwen had told you that it just opened about a month ago. It wasn't fancy or extravagant as restaurants you had usually been to so it felt refreshing to experience this as well.

Us five girls sat on one side of the booth while the guys sat on the other side, each one sitting in front of their partner. Jungkook's eyes never left yours, making you feel even more uncomfortable than you already were.

"So now that we're all here, why doesn't everyone introduce themselves? Ladies first of course." One of the guys said.

"Alright, well I'll go first then, I'm Gwen and over here is Bella, Vivian, Maria, and on the end is Y/n." She pointed at each one of us.

"I guess it's our turn, my names Vernon and to my left is Bobby, Yuta, Hyungwon, and at the end is Jungkook."

Well, their all pretty handsome, I can tell you that.

A waiter came shortly after our introductions asking for our orders. While everyone was chatting and joking around, you on the other hand remained silent. You didn't know what to say since you didn't really understand what most of their conversations were even about.

You suddenly felt a tap on your shoe but you ignored it until they hit you again. What the heck?

You looked up to see Jungkook smiling at you as he mouthed the words 'Are you okay?' You nodded in response.

Could he tell that I'm nervous?

"You two are awfully quiet." Bobby spoke, looking at you and Jungkook.

"She can't help it, she's shy. I'm fine with it though, I think it's cute." Jungkook smiled at you. Saying those words made your heart race, the only people who ever called you cute were usually the people at the mansion so hearing from someone else felt oddly nice.

*Ring* *Ring*

"Sorry, I gotta take this call." Jungkook said, standing up and walking out the store.

"Psssssst! Y/n!" Someone whispered.

"Hm?" You looked over to see all the girls leaning towards you, surprising you.

"So what do you think?" Bella asked.

"What do you mean?" You said confused.

"We mean, about Jungkook! What do you think about him? We're pretty sure he's into you." Bella smirked.

Your eyes widened, "I-I don't know, I mean he's nice I guess..."

"That's all? Just nice? Have you ever dated before?" She asked.