~Neighbor~

"Y/n!! Wake up!!" My dad yelled at me from outside my door.

"Get ready we're having breakfast at IHOP!!"

I suddenly sat up hearing the words IHOP. What? I love food.

I ran to my closet and put on a shirt and sweatpants since I only slept in my underwear. I didn't bother combing my hair so I just put it up in a bun.

After heading downstairs I saw my dad and my older brother already waiting for me.

"You look like crap" my brother Jimin said while we walked to the car.

"No shit Sherlock, I literally just woke up" I said rubbing my eyes.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" my dad interrupted.

"No actually it's the opposite" I claimed

"I had a dream that Jimin got hit by a truck. Probably the best dream I've had in a while" I said while looking at Jimin through the rear mirror.

He glared back at me.

"Oh yea? Well I had a dream that you fell into a pool of piranhas" he retorted back. I glared back at him.

"Ok kids we're here!" My dad said as we pulled into the parking lot.

Me and Jimin always race to see who gets to the table first. As we both got out the car I decided to trip him making him fall flat on his face. I laughed and ran ahead of him but he caught my ankle making me trip and fall on my face as well.

"Gotta be quicker than that Y/n" he said while holding out a hand for me to grab hold of.

I grabbed his hand but pulled him down towards me making him fall again.

I stood up quickly, "Gotta be smarter than that Chimchim" I teased as I ran into the restaurant.

~After Breakfast~

We pulled up into our driveway when I saw a UHAUL truck in the house next to ours.

New neighbors? No one has lived in that house for a couple months now, finally someone's bought it.

There's a window from that house that's directly across from my room and sometimes I always feel like there's ghost in that window watching me.

Me and Jimin got out the car and were about to head inside but our dad called us.

"Jimin, Y/n, let's go introduce ourselves to our new neighbors" he ordered.

"Do we really have to? We barely even talk to our other neighbors" Jimin whined.

"Exactly, like Ms. Torez from across the street, all she does is sit by the window and stare at us while she pets her stuffed animals" I argued.

"Yea that's creepy-but besides that, we should try something new, come on kids" Dad pleaded.

"Fine" me and Jimin gave up.

We were walking to the neighbors house when suddenly-

*BAM*