~Interview~

I never looked forward to the day I was gonna have to find a job but I guess today just had to be the day.

I'd been neglecting getting a job for as long as I could. Just the thought of having to go to work everyday makes me wanna stab myself in the (your choice).

Did I have trouble finding a job descent enough for me to not want to kill myself? Yes, yes I did. But I did have the help of a friend of course.

One of my best friends from high school Taehyung, had offered to help me get a position at his work called the Golden Company.

I was scheduled to have an interview today with the company's boss at 3:00pm. It was now 2:15 and I haven't even picked out what to wear yet.

I guess some people would call me irresponsible when it comes to being on time, but I'd rather say that I'm reasonably late.

I rummaged through most of my clothes to find the most suitable outfit for an interview and so far I haven't had the best of luck.

My closet has two sides. Either my clothes are for parties and clubs or their for when I'm home binge watching Netflix.

There's no space for "formal" clothes in my closet because 1. Their plain boring and 2, who has a section for formal clothes in their closet in the first place? Cuz clearly I don't.

I peered over at the clock once more, 2:30. Crap. You know what?

I quickly grabbed one dress from my closet and rushed over to the bathroom.
Once I had finished getting ready, I waltzed up to my full-length mirror and studied my outfit.

Well, this is probably the best it's gonna get.

Or at least I hope it's good enough...wait, what time is it?
.
.
.
.
"Fuck my life, it's 2:50"

You dashed out of the room not forgetting to grab your purse along the way. Getting into the car, you quickly reversed out of your driveway and raced to the company.

Eventually you made it to the Golden Company, but unfortunately, it was 3:15.
You hoped that the boss wouldn't mind you being a tad late and would just brush it off.

Once you entered the building, you immediately were astonished at how classy and modern everything was.

I'm gonna work here? That is, if I even get the job.

You walked up to the front desk where an older-looking woman was typing away at her keyboard.

"Excuse me? I'm here for my interview?" You explained, gaining her attention.