~Masquerade~

(A/n: Sorry I haven't been writing for a while I've been stressing out with school and finals and my parents got me sick so that's why I haven't felt like writing but it's finally weekend so I can actually write again. Anyways happy reading you guys!!😊💓)

"Can you not!?" I said to Tae as he kept poking my side.

Me and Tae have been dating for about a year now and he's sweet and all but it just doesn't feel the same anymore.

He's always picking his friends over me and looking at other girls when he thinks I don't know but it's so frickin obvious. I honestly don't know why I haven't broken up with him yet.

"Please come with me?? I'll buy you whatever you want!" Tae pleads

"You know I don't like parties Tae" I sighed

"But it's only for tonight! Please, please, please, please, plea-"

"OK FINE JUST SHUT UP!!!" I blurted out

"YES!! Thanks babe" Tae kissed my cheek

"Yea, whatever but you have to make breakfast or else the deals off" I warned

Tae knows how scary I can be when I don't have my food. One time when he refused to cook my food I threw his phone out the window from the second floor. What? I love food.

"Yes, ma'am" he got up from the bed not before kissing my forehead then heading downstairs.

What am I gonna wear? It's a masquerade ball but I've never been the kind to go to parties and stuff like that.

I'd rather stay home and watch Netflix with my warm blankets and king size bed. Anyone agree?

~

I was getting ready for the party that I honestly didn't want to go to but I had no choice, once you say yes to Tae, there's no take backs.

Tae had gone back to his house after breakfast so that he could get ready as well.

I'd finished my hair and makeup around 7:30 and finally picked my dress.

The dress was a gift from my grandmother that  owned a boutique downtown

The dress was a gift from my grandmother that owned a boutique downtown.

As I took a final look in the mirror I heard a knock from behind me.

I turned and saw Tae dressed nicely in his black suit. Tae had that affect on ladies that made them want to drop their panties for him.
He was one of the most handsome guys I've ever dated.