~Teacher Pt.2~

"From now until the end of the year, I will be your teacher."

You couldn't believe that he was here, standing in front of the classroom, claiming to be your teacher.

Out of all the people in the world he has to be my teacher!? First he steals my muffin, not only that, but my first kiss! And now he's my teacher!? This has to be a nightmare!

All the girls in the class continued to fawn and drool over him while you just imagined a very large boulder dropping on top of him and squishing him. You didn't understand how all these girls were going so crazy over him.

I mean yea he's probably the hottest guy you've ever seen but still! He's a total douche bag! I won't accept this!

"For now I'll be calling roll. Is Park Jimin here?" He asked.

"Mr Jeon! He's sleeping!" Yelled one of the students.

You looked over to your right and just as they said, he was dead asleep, snoring off into who knows where. Mr Jeon looked at Jimin but as soon as he did, his eyes landed one seat over, which is where you were. Your eyes met causing your heart to skip a beat.

He had a surprised look on his face at first but it slowly turned into a sly smirk. You could tell just by that look, that he recognized you. You groaned and turned towards the window, ignoring his burning gaze.

After a few more names he called out, "Is Y/n L/n here?"

You rolled your eyes, "Here.."

"Who said here? Please raise your hand." He asked.

You hesitantly lifted your hand above your head so that he could see you. Once your eyes met for the second time, the smirk was much more obvious than before.

"There you are. Since your the last one to be called, why don't you help me bring the attendance to the office. You know, since I'm not particularly familiar with the school yet." He winked.

"Ask someone else, I'm sure every other girl would rather show you around.." You muttered.

His eye twitched at your snappy remark, "I suppose your right but I'd be grateful if you would show me yourself."

He's not gonna quit is he?

You sighed, "Fine."

"Great, then let's go. As for the rest of the class. Feel free to relax for now." He announced and headed for the door.

You lazily got up from your chair making your ways towards him, earning a few glares from the girls along the way. You both exited the room and walked down the empty hallways without saying a single word.

Why did it have to be me? We're on the second floor of the school building, why don't I just jump out a window right now?

"You know, I was pretty surprised when I found out you were one of my students." He said.

You didn't say anything nor were you even in the mood to talk, especially to him. You didn't want anything to do with him whether he was your teacher or not.

"Don't tell me your still mad from this morning?" He asked.

You remained silent, paying no attention to him whatsoever.

"Aw, come on, I said I was sorry." He pouted.

"You call that an apology!? You stole my muffin and my first kiss!" You snapped.

"Do you really expect me to forgive you that easily?" You spat.

"Y/n, I told you I'm sorry. I didn't know it was your first kiss.....how bout' I give it back to you?" He suggested.

"How?" You asked confused.

"Like this.."

He grabbed ahold of your hand and pulled you into one of the empty classrooms. He cupped your face in his hands and gently placed his lips against yours. Your eyes widened but for some strange reason, you didn't feel the urge to fight back nor push him away. The kiss felt like pure bliss as you could feel butterflies in your stomach the more you kissed him.

He pulled back leaving you panting and blushing like an idiot. When he opened his eyes to see you in this state all because of him, his face grew red like a tomato.

Is he blushing? I've never seen him embarrassed before.

"Are you blushing?" You teased.

"W-What no! It's just your imagination!" He gushed.

"No, I think someone's embarrassed" You cooed.

"SHUT UP!!"

He grabbed your hands and pinned them against the wall above your head. You gulped, slightly afraid but also excited. You didn't know what was happening to you but when you were with him, you felt like a different person.

He stared deep into your eyes before they flickered towards your lips. Soon, you did the same, focusing only on his plump, pink, lips. One second you wanna choke the life out of him, and the next you wanna kiss the hell out of him.

He started leaning in towards your lips, inches before colliding until—

*Riiiiinnnggg*

You both stopped at the sound of the bell, bringing you back to reality. He released your hands as they fell lazily to your sides. You didn't know what to say to him.

"We should be getting back to class." He insisted.

"Y-Yea..." You said slightly disappointed.

You started heading towards the door but stopped right in front of it. You turned around to see him staring straight at you with the exact same expression you had.....lust.

"Fuck it"

He roughly grabbed the back of your head and smashed his lips onto your swollen ones. You felt heated and in a daze. The intensity of the kiss was indescribable to the point that it made your mind go blank.

Your hands roamed his toned body as his found it's way around yours. You brought them up to his hair as your ran your fingers through his dark locks. He bit your bottom lip then smoothly inserted his tongue into your mouth, exploring every inch.

You felt dizzy but at the same time you were loving it. The excitement, the thrill, everything was happening so fast. Before you knew it, your clothes had been thrown carelessly around the classroom along with his.

Before he could do anything, you both heard the sound of a camera taking a picture. You snapped your head towards the door and there you saw Jimin with his phone in his hand.

Oh no...

___________________________
Uh oh...Wanna see what happens next? If you do, then please Vote, Comment, and Follow me~💜